Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: HarryTheHazard
Your Roleplay Name: Ezio Bellucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:153944312

Player's Steam Name: maeen
Player's Roleplay Name: saqib asaad
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why should this player be punished?: this player shot and killed me over his friend getting a 100 dollar ticket i verbally told the driver i was giving them a 100 dollar ticket and was in the middle of giving it for a simple 12.5 and 12.12 drift charge but then saqib pulls up and kills me,
possible meta going on im not too sure it was kinda suspicious how saqib pulled up from no where to the random traffic stop and killed me,[no affiliation to the traffic offender] i was also showing no sign of harm to anyone and had my ticket book out[i was in middle of giving the ticket for $100]

Evidence Link:

Last edited:

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I was the one who shot you. We shot you as we were doing a prison break, and you were closeby, hence you died.

And, there is staff on. No need for AR.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was the one who shot you. We shot you as we were doing a prison break, and you were closeby, hence you died.

And, there as staff on. No need for AR.
there was one staff on who is extremely busy already hence why i made the AR and no prison break was in progress at all when u killed me so thats no excuse nor after

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
there was one staff on who is extremely busy already hence why i made the AR and no prison break was in progress at all when u killed me so thats no excuse nor after
I do not play with Seke, nor are we affiliated.

Filip was 10 toes. The prison break started when you died. You was the first to die, hence why you didn't get to see it all go down.

Reaction score
First of all, we did not kill you over the ticket, we have no affiliation to Seke whatsoever, dont know why you are assuming this. and we where definetley not metagaming, we were about to start a prison break to release filip larsson who was 10 toes, we saw yoou busy with a traffic stop and considered you an easy first target to clear out the closest pd members. hence why we shot you then killed the officer who arrived on scene before we were both sniped to death

Reaction score
[Government Radio] Wesley Coleman: I have put suspect Filip Larsson into jail for 6 years.

he was not 10 toes.
and at the time i was giving the ticket it was around 2-3 minutes after he was already placed in jail

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
[Government Radio] Wesley Coleman: I have put suspect Filip Larsson into jail for 6 years.

he was not 10 toes.
and at the time i was giving the ticket it was around 2-3 minutes after he was already placed in jail
He shot a cop down, who was then revived. Which is safe to assume that he is going in for at least 8 years, 10 is only fair to think he would get.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
The amount of time we had used gathering intelligence for our operation was a tad long,I must say. So when the cops responded to slums, we decided to go forward with our plan to break out Filip, and we saw Harry at regals, and decided he would of been one of the first responders, and possibly flank us. For the best chance of doing the PD break in and surviving, we believed it was in our best interest to get rid of one filthy cop, close to us. We then killed him and soon there were many cops onto us. We managed to eliminate three, but sadly, TFU came from Slums with its sniper rifle, and managed to get me at least.

Reaction score
Like maeen said, we disnt really have enough time to wait any longer if we were going to execute our plan, hence why we decifed to kill harry as we had gotten the idea that all other cops where busy. Which they unfoxtunatley where not.

Reaction score

Ish.

Whilst I strongly discourage @maeen from repeating these actions as its typically advised that you shoot cops only after you've been detected by them (unless necessary otherwise), Unfortunately this is just part and parcel with raiding the PD.

@HarryTheHazard the users had no way of knowing that their friend got a relatively minor sentence given the crime they were accused of breaking. By the sounds of it the users had no real justified method of knowing that the user received any sort of leniency in there sentencing therefor they are right to assume worst case scenario for someone who gunned down a cop.

@maeen In future, make sure to only fire upon cops who should know exactly what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.