Action request on Sophia Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I state that I'd extend this action request over the man and the officer that was with Sophia Cameron you can see at the begin of the demo, but since i don't know neither the IG name nor the steam name I can't.

Your Steam/In-game Name: Bamarin [IT] / Leonardo Marini

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [unknown] / Sophia Cameron

His/Her SteamID: [unkown]

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: The player acted unrealistically by calling police officers and swat to a restaurant for an her personal suspicious that i could have hostages inside

about the man with her, he told her i had hes friend as hostage, which wasn't true, to get police to my restaurant so, I'm requesting an action request for the same reason.

about the officer, at the very start of the demo you can see him behind the restaurant trying to get on the roof of the restaurant to spy inside which is absolutely not allowed for an officer, since he's violating my privacy and basically trespassing. (he he did this of his own volition none was talking about hostages yet, and none asked him to do so)

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!N9ZEXLyD!TVxyaG0mJx5OlBEnPBQ9XZza17n9g_3Nv-vv_Z1bFXI
Tick:
  • Start: 20600
  • End: 27000
So you know who's that "John Doe" talking in the demo
Frwcxp4.jpg
2g31SSr.jpg

Sophia was entering properties, as an officer, even before, as you can see in the first line, when she raided the farm for apparently no reason, @Carrot™ can confirm it tho
veNJqB4.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support I was the first Police officer on Scene. You made yourself actually suspicious because you wont let us the door open. Feel free to do an refund request because of the confiscated drugs.

Ayjay

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Sophia will recieve a warning for 4.9 and 2.5

I'm not overally sure why she was even out of the Roadcrew Place, however making false accusations and attempting to get a place raided with no real evidence will not be tolerated. You're a roadcrew worker, not Dexter.

Status
Not open for further replies.