Action request on Steylex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Mikey/ Michelle Dutch
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Steylex/ Sarah Mccarty
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51081375
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

To begin with, i was LT with Jon Marston (BlitZKrieG) we saw boarded up windows at the Slums appartments. Me and Jon went out to check it, we asked nicely if it would be possible they could remove it, but one guy/ girl called Steylex was basicly cop baiting (2.5) after we left, when we walked downstairs he was multiple times cursing at us in Dutch (translated this: Tering cops ---> phthisis cops) so we went upstairs to tell him he was breaking law 1.2) and we just wanted to leave it with a warning, but when we went upstairs again he ran quick inside the building and locked the doors, we didn't care that time, so we went outside again to get in our car. when we looked back he was standing outside, so we ran back again and then he did the same, ran upstairs and locked the doors.

Evidence (Demo Required):
https://mega.nz/#!5IFUgIDY!Lsni7KgZUMyplyxYmqHfLPPzmxVxFf5WKvB5Y6Xmh70
https://mega.nz/#!EM103IZK!CaMsXoOWDDyoYBXFpntB3GeOXZuIL2I6w1htCCJ9vlM

The first one is about him cop baiting us by yelling/ cursing when we left multiple times and then did not co-operate. Tick: 55000-71735 (around 61000 when he did cop bait also counts at the ending of the demo so around 71000, just watch the demo if you have time for it)

The second one is about him breaking 1.1 in OOC and LOOC, he used the word 'tering' multiple times in ooc (phthisis cops) also i believe he broke 2.1, after he got hit more then twice with the baton he was still walking away after that he got handcuffed, a baton should hurt and i cant really tell out of his reaction, he was just walking away like nothing happend. Tick: check the demo from start to end.

Tick:
Demo 1: 55000-71735 for demo 1
Demo 2: Start to end

Reaction score
The first incident when it was in-character, the player hasn't really broken any rules, some members of the public are just generally annoying so it's best to just get back in your cruiser and drive away, he was just poking you guys and trying to get a reaction because he obviously doesn't like Paralake's finest.

Reaction score
He basically was trying to cause trouble and bait us about, idk the reason why he did that but he kept on doing it for a while until we arrested him and he backed off.
+Support.

Reaction score
Us police get tested every day in every situation we have the public trying to test our patience. Most are harmless however we do get the people who want to get involved and interfere. We must always act professional and keep with our code of ethics if they are disrupting your duty call another unit to deal with the crowd or arrest any averting the law and justice.

I did not see anything that would have needed drastic action infact a large percentage of prank calls are ignored because we always expect it to happen. I believe a law should be added about interfering with the police it happens way to often and everytime we arrest someone we could get shot in the face.

There are those who will cause trouble it is how it is acted upon that can escalate it.

Deleted member 4116

Okay, you said i did this "
The second one is about him breaking 1.1 in OOC and LOOC, he used the word 'tering' multiple times in ooc (phthisis cops)" Why are you starting to lie about what i said? I'm never talking dutch in OOC and never said 'Tering cops' in ooc i said 'These cops getting so salty' Thats all and you started to say : Im gonna make a ar on you.

Reaction score
Accepted

SteyLex will receive a 3 day ban for the breakage of 3.4 and 1.1. The ban would've been lower, possibly even a warning however due to SteyLex's high warning count (12 warnings) it will be a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.