AR on Finlay Russell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mango | Boncuki Mandela

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @finlay3110 | Finlay Russell

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:75268988

Why Should This Player Be Punished: We had a massive shootout with the cops and then somehow I bandaged my self twice at the same time but a cop shot me, I lost my last 2 bandages due to a glitch so then I had to surrender my self as you can see at the end. As I was walking down the stairs I put my gun away and then I didn't notice the cops were in regals as soon as they started shooting at me I screamed "I'm unarmed don't shoot me, I surrender!!!" multiple times and then as I was facing finlay he saw I was unarmed I still screamed at him and when he came out he paused for a second but he still started shooting and proceeded to kill me, despite that I was screaming don't shoot I'm unarmed multiple times.

Evidence (Demo Required): [This is not a demo it's a mp4 file from my shadowplay]: https://mega.nz/#!Ax4FAbYQ!f4-k4KKBAyReaXixcUj81dbqudZgawjoL4WQElr6Ztg

Tick: N/A

@Creepis

Reaction score
Yeah before hand whenever someone went up they got killed and you had a gun. So naturally to protect myself I shot. But I will refund you your shotgun. Give me a shout on the server
I shot you because agian when you came down you had a gun.

Reaction score
Yeah before hand whenever someone went up they got killed and you had a gun. So naturally to protect myself I shot.

But I wasn't a threat to you and I screamed that I was surrendering and you even paused before shooting me therefore you clearly saw that I wasn't posing a direct threat to you.

Reaction score
As I have said mango I am willing to refund you anything you lost

Reaction score
Neutral
I was at the scene when it happened and I did hear Mango say "I surrender, don't shoot" or something. Afterwards I did hear several shots but I didn't exactly see. Finlay is good at roleplay and this isn't like him.

Reaction score
I appreciate finlay apologising and admitting to his actions and even willing to refund me. Considering he did not mean to break the rules and I know how it feels to be in this position, I am requesting this AR to be closed.

@Creepis

Status
Not open for further replies.