Action request on Wolfjie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Mikey/ Michelle Dutch
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Wolfjie/ Harry Gilbert
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59839910

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

I was the mayor, when i walked to the hospital, 2 guys showed up. asking me how much i cost, i told them i'm the mayor etc etc. but one of the guys was punching me without any reason, 2.1, punching around without having a reason is unrealistic, it could have been 3.4 for him aswell, but since i had no secret service around me it was 2.1 only, he couldn't have seen it if i had secret service around me yes or no. @Smudger

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!wEVizBCT!GJ-bGIY6EpB2ptP207tRM9JXc8OvXjGT3p319EdGBDE
Tick: 5000-7000

Reaction score
I can not see the demo however from what I can remember @Morgan0111 was calling you a prostitute and asking how much you cost I was spamming my mouse with pushing you and I think I might of hit you a few times I am very sorry for this however I was spamming a bit too fast sorry. My mouse is broke on the right to push so I have to click in the middle for it to push so it is very hard. Sorry buddy this will not happen again. However I should not get all the blame for this @Morgan0111 should too. I will be getting a new mouse soon hopefully its because I got to click in the middle to use the right click it sucks I know I will try to get it fixed. Just please understand I did not mean this I will leave @Morgan0111 to leave his reply too.

Deleted member 4084

From what I can see;
  • Clear evidence of 2.1, 3.4 - At the Hospital there are; CCTV.
  • I can not see the demo however from what I can remember @Morgan0111 was calling you a prostitute and asking how much you cost I was spamming my mouse with pushing you and I think I might of hit you a few times I am very sorry for this however I was spamming a bit too fast sorry. My mouse is broke on the right to push so I have to click in the middle for it to push so it is very hard. Sorry buddy this will not happen again. However I should not get all the blame for this @Morgan0111 should too. I will be getting a new mouse soon hopefully its because I got to click in the middle to use the right click it sucks I know I will try to get it fixed. Just please understand I did not mean this I will leave @Morgan0111 to leave his reply too.
From seeing that reply; it may show something. Really depends on what Senior staff will take this into - @GraveDinosaur - See what you can see from here.
@Morgan0111 , and @Wolfjie - Shouldn't really push a person(s) because you think they are a prostitute.
If you'd like to discuss this further with me; please start a conversation with me!

Reaction score
I can not see the demo however from what I can remember @Morgan0111 was calling you a prostitute and asking how much you cost I was spamming my mouse with pushing you and I think I might of hit you a few times I am very sorry for this however I was spamming a bit too fast sorry. My mouse is broke on the right to push so I have to click in the middle for it to push so it is very hard. Sorry buddy this will not happen again. However I should not get all the blame for this @Morgan0111 should too. I will be getting a new mouse soon hopefully its because I got to click in the middle to use the right click it sucks I know I will try to get it fixed. Just please understand I did not mean this I will leave @Morgan0111 to leave his reply too.

On phone

You do realise that pushing is still assault? You pushing him for no reason would get you arrested for a long time.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Watching the demo I can see @Wolfjie punching you 2-3 times and pushing then running away. Because this was in a public area and he had no real reason to punch you I would consider this to be breaking 2.1 3.4 and 6.3 Since the Government NPC's could of seen this and easily called the cops with their radio.

Even though this was intended to be banter I cant help but see @Wolfjie has a high ban and warning count. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and give you a warning for 2.1 3.4 and 6.3. I will also be taking you into a sit in game or talk to you in team speak about the rules broken.​

Status
Not open for further replies.