Cardstarvipe, Wolfjie and DBS.Itzryzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555(Grant Pressman)
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Cardstarvipe/Wolfjie/DBS.Itzryzo
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:82479983/STEAM_0:0:59839910/STEAM_0:0:142319895 respectively.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: StephenPuffs explicitly stated many times before the event (basically within the 5 hour wait) that you cannot kill/raid for weaponry during the event yet the Business Sector base where I was holding up with a few other guys was raided and our guns were missing by the end of it. I got killed by Cardstarvipe with an AK-47.
I made a report immediately and took a picture afterwards after it was made clear that the admins were a bit too busy with the event to help the chaos for the moment.
I tried to run back to the base to get proof that they took the guns and I avoided a truck heading my direction only for said vehicle to suddenly swerve because he(Wolfjie) intended to hit me. I eventually got back but the guns were long gone by that time. That's breaking 2.1 and 3.15.
Meanwhile, Suzanne, played by DBS, orchestrated this whole raid based on what happened before the event started.
Evidence (Demo Required):https://mega.nz/#!BEFXmRwQ!xywW1CUg9PDTrbFW4T10_BLbzCj2a_dN5Qh6j-qEh5w
Tick: 37850 (Cardstarvipe)
47750 (Wolfjie)

LARGE EDIT: Josef Stalin, whom I was basing with, is assisting me with more evidence. Told me to copy paste what he said so here you go:
"Hey Grant,

i read your AR on cardstarvipe and wolfjie and i woud like to assist you in this AR.
Apart from the reason that it is against the rules to raid during the event, i rechecked the situation and found out that they also broke another rule, 2.5.

Their reason for the raid/kill was because we mugged Suzanne earlier at the bazaar (she broke rules there and i already made an AR against her). So i shadowplayed the whole situation and i do recall suzanne throwing a molotov at our base. 2 in fact. her reason for this was because she was mad at us for mugging her earlier.

But lets go a bit back, suzanne asked in a report if she was allowed to molotov us:
c30f91b4e37f4ba5ae0264f4c77bfed1.png

0f94c5405f.png

She claims that she threw the molotov to give the zombies an attempt to kill us which is totally fine and no rule break. However while we were still shooting at the 2 giant holes keeping off zombies, Suzanne and her little crew thought it was necessary to also shoot us now. This is ofcourse absolute nonsense since she already got her revenge by burning our props and putting our lives at risk with the molotov. (The amount of props that were lost due to the fire is about the same amount of how many items she lost in the mug). Our fun was ruined because of this, so i believe that Suzanne and her crew whereunder Cardstarvipe and Wolfjie should be punished for 2.5.

Also got a cheeky vid here:
"

I'd like to thank a moderator for helping me out with finding the kill-logs. (You know who you are.)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ok so it all started when suzanne told me mario wolfjie and such that you guys raided her bazaar shop so i asked samuel
1237f3131725f5e8fb9e16e287f970a7.png
so because @Samuel said that we were allowed to because he's a mod and i dont think he would lie to me about such a thing we proceeded to raid u lot for raiding suzanne so we head over kill most of u get whatever's able to be taken and leave and then you break 3.4 yourself running from pd to bazaar on foot on the highway so i dont about harry though you would need to wait for his reply so after all this happens i get this from @Bolli
1f60e2c7a1d7fd7f35d7e552731757b9.png

he bassicly told me to stop raiding people wich i then did

Reaction score
Ok so it all started when suzanne told me mario wolfjie and such that you guys raided her bazaar shop so i asked samuel
1237f3131725f5e8fb9e16e287f970a7.png
so because @Samuel said that we were allowed to because he's a mod and i dont think he would lie to me about such a thing we proceeded to raid u lot for raiding suzanne so we head over kill most of u get whatever's able to be taken and leave and then you break 3.4 yourself running from pd to bazaar on foot on the highway so i dont about harry though you would need to wait for his reply so after all this happens i get this from @Bolli
1f60e2c7a1d7fd7f35d7e552731757b9.png

he bassicly told me to stop raiding people wich i then did
I'm just surprised that even though Stephen has been saying hours before the event not to do it, that you did it and went for the word for a mod over a much higher up.
Anyway, it wasn't me who raided her store, probably the others who were sticking here. Even if you were raiding, he explicitly stated that you can't grab guns from the dead you've killed during the event. Luckily enough though, you aren't the only people to have done so.

Reaction score
Okay after talking with @cardstarvipe on Teamspeak we decided everything we did had a reason. So lets begin..

"StephenPuffs explicitly stated many times before the event (basically within the 5 hour wait) that you cannot kill/raid for weaponry during the event"

Me and @cardstarvipe did not know this however we did check with @Samuel and he replied with this..

F8X3AZc.png

So we assumed we could raid you. After the raid we got told off by @Bolli so we stopped raiding people

YVse0Vr.png

"I tried to run back to the base to get proof that they took the guns and I avoided a truck heading my direction only for said vehicle to suddenly swerve because he(Wolfjie) intended to hit me. I eventually got back but the guns were long gone by that time. That's breaking 2.1 and 2.15."

Where do I start with this? First of all you are breaking NLR, not only that you are running on the highway when it is completely dark I was struggling to see. Think about some of your actions before you think about ours.

Reaction score
Okay after talking with @cardstarvipe on Teamspeak we decided everything we did had a reason. So lets begin..

"StephenPuffs explicitly stated many times before the event (basically within the 5 hour wait) that you cannot kill/raid for weaponry during the event"

Me and @cardstarvipe did not know this however we did check with @Samuel and he replied with this..

F8X3AZc.png

So we assumed we could raid you. After the raid we got told off by @Bolli so we stopped raiding people

YVse0Vr.png

"I tried to run back to the base to get proof that they took the guns and I avoided a truck heading my direction only for said vehicle to suddenly swerve because he(Wolfjie) intended to hit me. I eventually got back but the guns were long gone by that time. That's breaking 2.1 and 2.15."

Where do I start with this? First of all you are breaking NLR, not only that you are running on the highway when it is completely dark I was struggling to see. Think about some of your actions before you think about ours.

Struggling to see? The demo clearly showed your car deliberately moved to my direction even after I moved to the right to avoid your vehicle. I went back to get proof of you taking the guns since the admins were too busy with the event to deal with my report immediately.

In fact, I want you to post your demo to show that you were struggling to drive even before you hit me.

Reaction score
Struggling to see? The demo clearly showed your car deliberately moved to my direction even after I moved to the right to avoid your vehicle. I went back to get proof of you taking the guns since the admins were too busy with the event to deal with my report immediately.

In fact, I want you to post your demo to show that you were struggling to drive even before you hit me.

Look mate your running on the highway, its dark, your breaking 3.4 and NLR, pretty sure I was eating candy and lagging like shit. If I remember correctly me and my friends were running over zombies in my car. I can't remember very clearly but I think I might of thought you were a zombie I am not sure a lot went on that night. Overall I did not mean to hit you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would just like to add, it is a zombie event, hordes of zombies everywhere . In the pitch black you wouldve looked like a zombie and you don't see players just walking on the highway.

Reaction score
Just saying Stephan told everyone we could not raid AFTER the whole business thing so we didn't raid anymore.

Reaction score
Just another thing to add I didn't raid you guys. I just picked them up in my transit van after they finished the raid. The only thing I did was run you over because I thought you were a zombie and it was dark and hard to see. After all you shouldn't break NLR even if it is for "evidence" not only that you shouldn't run on the highway.

So lets think here...

You're risking your life running on the highway so that is breaking...

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion and for beneficial reasons.

This rule is specifically relevant to the violation of any In-Character law, meaning that murders, thefts, etc, are all expected to be conducted realistically;

A common example of an unreasonable risk would be for a player to murder a Police Officer in order to avoid receiving a traffic ticket. The risk involved with the murder of a Police Officer is typically grossly disproportionate to the benefit of avoiding a traffic ticket. Another example would be for a player to walk on the highway without a justifiable reason.

You also broke NLR so

3.5 New Life Rule
When a player has died In Character, and after they have re-spawned, they must wait at least 5 minutes (a countdown is provided) before they may either return to the place where they died and/or interact with the situation. They must also treat their re-spawn as a new life. A system is in place to inform players that they are in breach of this rule, any attempt to bypass this system will not be tolerated. Joining or leaving any government job is to be treated as a new life.

When a player is given a new life they must forget/may not act upon any and all details of their previous life; this excludes properties and cars that they own, government positions that they hold and any friends or acquaintances that they have/had made.

And before you say " I went back to get evidence" for the NLR break. Look mate don't give me that bullshit we both know you can't do that, I mean I'm guessing you have read the rules? Maybe not as you did break the rule. Staff have logs for a reason mate.

You also need to get into your head we didn't know you couldn't raid and when we did find out we stopped. You were just unlucky. We apologize for raiding you however we never knew, we went by what staff told us @Samuel saying we could raid.

Reaction score
Just another thing to add I didn't raid you guys. I just picked them up in my transit van after they finished the raid. The only thing I did was run you over.

Not true. You also invaded our base as can be seen on the video. You can say that the staff steam will not tolerate the rules grant might have broken, but i dont believe they tolerate people lying in AR's aswell

Reaction score
Pending

Due to their being miscommunication within the staff team, and the raiders being unaware of them not being allowed to raid, they will not be punished for their actions. Feel free to make a refund request of everything that was lost in the raid, with evidence.

As for the 2.5, I shall look into that in around an half an hour (eating my dinner soz :p )

[DOUBLEPOST=1479677728,1479672537][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted

Itzryzo and Cardstarvipe will be punished for breaking 2.5, as they had no need to come and attempt to kill you after already burning your defences and forcing zombies in.

MCGSCEFFAAWHETJH55555 will be punished for breaking 3.4 and 3.5 for running on the highway after dieing to prove the guns were picked up. We can see what was picked up in the logs, so there was no real need to do this. Also, Wolfjie running you over serves you right for running on the highway in the first place.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.