Action Request On 'You Got Owned 79'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MatStar | Matt Arjama
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: you got owned79 | Giorgio A
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100940387
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Player should be punished for breaking rule 3.4, 3.6, 2.1, 3.24 and 1.4 (Kinda). We were hunting this guy down as he attacked me earlier with his car and almost killed me x2. We followed him and we were looking for a more private place before we could take action. We then proceed to push his car towards a fence. I get out of my car and get my gun out. I gunpoint him while I'm screaming "GET OUT OF THE CAR!". He ignores this and screams for an admin. He later calls the police WHILE at gunpoint and says that they should send the whole police force down there. He got out the car for a brief second and got back in just to piss us off. We were pretty tired of this so we decided to give up and talk about this to Danny later. He later says in the sit that I was "In the way" but as you can clearly see from these demos shot from different angels, I wasn't. This user has no intentions to RP and should be dealt with.
Evidence (Demo Required):
http://demo.ovh.eu/en/a30765c0e03023a2fa8ec55c7037c7bd/
http://demo.ovh.eu/en/ba95bc621b605308f3efa2f47bf07fd0/

Tick:

@HolyShititsDannyD
@you got owned79
Thanks to @that guy for giving me a second demo.

Reaction score
I'm sad about this action request due to you got owned 79 once was my friend and he was new but not any more so he should know the basics by now . so this is no excuse so i agree

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

After watching the demo it's clear that he broke 3.4 and 3.24 on multiple occasions. During the admin sit he had said that you were right in front of the door so he could not get out. He did not announce this to you and there was times where you had moved back enough for him to exit the door. He also called the police under gunpoint. Just because he said in the sit that he did not know that it was breaking 3.4 is not an excuse. It was also clear that he used you being to close to the car as an excuse during the admin sit to better his chances of avoiding a warning/ban.

The user will be banned for the severity of the rule breaks. You can make an apology/dispute Here
.​

Status
Not open for further replies.