Ban Request on Luke Person

Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Reaction score
Nothing says in the Law of Paralake that laws from section 1, 4 or any other section do not concern LEOs.

982df4b1f0.png

It gives them 'power and authority' - thus they have the rights to do certain things in order to perform their duty of upholding the law.

Now think about 5.3 and the rule 2.1 in real life. You wouldn't kill someone with a baton, especially handcuffed, not even hit him because he wasn't cooperating. You would force him on his knees (by using /me, and if he used /roll, then you could hit him for breaking 11.10).

This view is immaterial. The law tells him to use the baton in retaliation to aggression and lack of cooperation. A lack of cooperation makes him aggressive, because he - by not cooperating - is ready to confront.

You're right with 11.9 but not 11.10 - Luke almost always breaks 11.10

"When handling a suspect(s) who is not cooperating and who is/has become aggressive"
Not cooperating and who is/has become aggressive. Don't play on definitions because
"these laws are NOT open to interpretation"

'don't play on definitions [because not open to interpretation]'

It's not an interpretation when I'm telling you that the words used in the law match up to what a suspect was in this scenario.

I argue that he wasn't cooperative, and was aggressive - and backed it up thoroughly - that's not interpretation at all mate.

I could say the situation was already code 4, but nevertheless he violated 11.11 not because he was chasing the suspects but because he crashed into them and tried to blame them of causing it. If he wasn't chasing them, he couldn't just aim his gun at them after the road accident. It's not even realistic!

They were suspects involved in a murder.

Luke followed the law as prescribed in my last post, they did not, so it was their illegitimacy that caused the crash moreso than Luke's legitimacy.

After reading your last message, I can only agree that the suspect has broken 9.5, but clearly Luke has broken 9.5 as well and don't even try to disagree.

I will even try to disagree, because law 9.5 says that he can change lanes to avoid a collision, and he clearly changed lanes to avoid crashing into the farm fence at the top bound of the speed limit. The angle his car turned and reaction afterwards clearly suggests that he was turning to join the dirt road without the risk of a collision.

And last, but not least, excessive negativity is excessive negativity!

And it doesn't apply to out-of-character contexts where a player is being punished for breaking the rules, as I said, otherwise every banned player is a victim of this rule.

ThomasGeorge

To be fair, you did mug him off - it was the closest thing he could get to actually physically assaulting you through the internet. :kappa:

@Krzeszny states that Luke "almost always breaks 11.10" - I disagree. He doesn't always breaks this. I mean, sometimes he's seems to be a little bit excessive but that doesn't mean he actually is.
@Chris is right about 2.5
every banned player is a victim of this rule.

Any ways, I'm supposed to be gone but I couldn't resist.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be banned for specifically breaking 4.1 by not adhering to certain laws. Rule 3.15 will also be taken into account as the car crash would of indefinitely rendered the vehicles, and the users in the cars, useless.​

Status
Not open for further replies.