Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: NightMonster5851
Your Roleplay Name: Vic Lara
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:739522474

Player's Steam Name: Pacific lover
Player's Roleplay Name: John Goldfinger
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:507901775

Why should this player be punished?: I got away from a scene where the police cuffed me and when i got to the regal apartment a ASDA member shot me without saying anything and you can here ither peoples audio in the clip you can here the person in the car driving by for audio proof and he just didnt say anything to me and just shot me

Evidence Link:

Reaction score

I will contact the player via an off-community platform and find out about the situation provided in the evidence, expect a reply when I come to a verdict

Reaction score

For this instance, as the player is fairly new and has been cooperative throughout the whole of this, I have picked a more corrective way for the player's actions and have spoken to them in-depth about the rules that were broken in this video to ensure they fully comprehend that this isn't allowed. They stated that tried to mug you and thought that they told you to stop via the chat but it can obviously be seen from the evidence that the area is in public view, therefore, making the mug ineligible without proper initiation as well.

They have gone ahead and given me the gun you dropped on death, please contact me when you see me via F6 in-game and I will give you your weapon back.

Pacific lover will be let go with a verbal warning, however, if a repeat offense is subject, a punishment can be issued for future references. Thank you for taking the time in creating this AR

Status
Not open for further replies.