Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Exnem
Your Roleplay Name: Ryo Yoshida
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56233091

Player's Steam Name: Patrick
Player's Roleplay Name: Derick Heyman
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114664173

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5, 3.5. They tried to run me over on the highway, then afterwards went off-duty, grabbed a rifle and came back to shoot me and Raul Duke dead for revenge after I shot at the RC for trying to run me over.
(I was aiming for the tyres, trying to disable the vehicle, I additionally contacted 911 to report the incident)

Directly involved user: STEAM_0:1:32364063 "Brown Bear Breach" (Raul Duke)

Evidence Link:
rf9Kpfy.png

Reaction score

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5, 3.5. They tried to run me over on the highway, then afterwards went off-duty, grabbed a rifle and came back to shoot me and Raul Duke dead for revenge after I shot at the RC for trying to run me over.
(I was aiming for the tyres, trying to disable the vehicle, I additionally contacted 911 to report the incident)

Evidence Link:
rf9Kpfy.png

Evidence Link:
rf9Kpfy.png
the guy that was in the back of the truck was my friend(pablo escobar) and i did hit the back of the truck which knocked him out and when it did they instantly stole his ump that he had and thats when i drove off in the video and accidentally hit the truck there but they revived my friend and then told him that i stole the gun and said they were gonna come after me for it but my friend asked if i took it and i told him the truth and he wanted to get his gun back so we went to get it back from them.

Reaction score
then told him that i stole the gun and said they were gonna come after me for it.
Neither of us said this. My buddy told the guy whose UMP was stolen (of which i had no part of, i don't control other people's actions) that it was stolen by RC, and that he should go find the RC.

my friend asked if i took it and i told him the truth and he wanted to get his gun back so we went to get it back from them.
All you did was kill us. If your goal was to get it back, you should have gunpointed us and forced my buddy to withdraw the weapon. You started a shootout in close vicinity of the police department and several NPC witnesses for nothing more than revenge. I fired in self-defense.
Also, was this information conveyed before, or after you went off-duty as roadcrew?

Status
Not open for further replies.