Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: WaterBubble
Your Roleplay Name: Chris OyToiKa / Christopher Lewis
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125594896

Player's Community Name: @Phan and :,)
Player's Roleplay Name: Vladimir Binputin / Yumi Binputin
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:466465229 STEAM_0:0:219035785

Why should this player be punished?: So i got mugged by someone then 2 hours later i see him driving. I kill him and got arrested. The cop told me people will be hunting me so i changed names and clothing asked an admin if they can come after me and such but hey said no (SS provided) Then later some dude ratted me out so i placed an car bomb under his car. I waited till he was comming outside. One dude came to me and said can you give me an ride to bazaar. and i blew up they directly left after the explotion.

I asked admins who they ware so and so. the admin (ellie) said they saw me murdering him. Which would be wierd since they recived an text from walnash in the first place. Also after i got out of jail i got my name changed and clothing changed. So they shouldnt recotgnize me in the first place but yet they did.

Also the person who needed an ride knew about the car bomb. and tried to bait me into the car. When he was in the car and it blew up he said in OOC "Allahu akbar" Which is definitly aimed towards twards that car bomb. and is racist towards the muslim race.

The players should been punished since i changed clothing. name. they warent there at the time only got word that somone was killed by someone who looked like Christopher Lewis. Putting life at risk. and since police was in the area and directly left 2 minutes later. i also find it avoid rp. my men/friends could still do something to them they made an rp scenario and directly left. and from the loggs it look like they already know when they had to go.

(Edit: I just notcied im in an alliance with that org they are in and they are not in the same org as the person i killed. Imention this since they told admins that they ware in their org. but they warent since me and the boss of profecianals of pritty good ties. https://i.imgur.com/W4cDR3c.jpg)

Evidence Link:
https://i.imgur.com/EWHMGrK.jpg https://i.imgur.com/mTKqS0V.jpg https://youtu.be/Hat-7RL_BFE

Last edited:
Reaction score

@Electronic Revlolutions You were told by Officers that people would hunt you while you were being arrested but still decided to change your name? Why did you do this?

@Phan Why did you disconnect 4 minutes after you placed the car bomb?

@ẞƦƲի Why did you get into the car, knowing that a car bomb had been placed on the car?

Reaction score
@Electronic Revlolutions You were told by Officers that people would hunt you while you were being arrested but still decided to change your name? Why did you do this?

Since i didnt want to put my life at risk. So i wanted to stay low from em. If i didnt change my name i would be an dead man walking before i leave the street ( I have the recording but you dont hear him since the audio went shit. But i changed my name to stay alive. following rule:

3.6 Stay Alive​

Typically, players must, at all times, do everything in their power to prevent and/or avoid their own death. )

Edit: I also mean when i got put into jail. i wasent running. (So at the booking area) i changed it first thing when i came out of jail. i asked staff what to do in order to "disapear". and when people can regonise me: Shown here:

Reaction score
disconnected cause it was already 5 something AM and I had to wake up at 10 AM for a one hour drive I saw the texts through org chats confirming everything I offered my assistance by trying to find the car all over town when I heard it was spotted at slums asked org if it's gonna be a hit and run but they wanted a car bomb and I made one and with the help of distractions I managed to place it and sit and watch as for my friend I told him to bait the mf into going to his car to give him a ride but run away as soon as he turned on the engine but sometimes he's slow and got into the car as for the "allahu akbar" I mean shit we're both muslims so how can that be racism against our religion

Reaction score
I got a text from one of my friends saying that someone with your old style of clothing killed my friend Tye, he also gave me your car license plate so we used that against you. Also the two you're calling out for "racism against muslims" are both muslim :/

Reaction score

So after reviewing the entire situation with all the evidence, we have came to the conclusion that everyone mentioned was in the wrong.
Firstly, @Electronic Revlolutions broke rule 3.29 by changing their name knowing players were going to be directly pursuing him after be told by an Officer. User will be warned for his actions.
Secondly, @ẞƦƲի broke rule 3.6 by getting into a car knowing there was a car bomb on it, resulting in their death. User will be warned for his actions.
Lastly, @Phan we understand that you may have had to wake up early but its your responsibility to make sure that you can stay on the server the required amount of time before committing a crime. You didn't wait the required time and are in breach of rule 3.20 and will be warned for this.
Reviewed with @A1L @Double J

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.