Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Voyd
Your Roleplay Name: Paul Brown
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:542591089

Player's Community Name: @Pyureh
Player's Roleplay Name: Unknown
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88346660

Why should this player be punished?: I drove to slums gas station and parked, i get out of my car and start walking to wards this red shirt guy and he just throws a molly and shoots me for no reaosn. I had done nothing to him never seen him nothing. While losing a revolver.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/by17oTpKZBC4h/d1337dWxteC2?invite=cr-MSxURmksMjMxODU5MzUs

Reaction score
That mollie bounce though.
I was partially involved from why did this happen and what triggered this to happen.

Ryan mugged Pyureh and I believe Pyureh thought that you're Ryan or his friend which matches with your character's look, almost, So you were targeted by a mistake of Pyureh's memory, I believe.

He wanted to sort the situation out on OOC but you didn't want to care at all. Bringing this here is just pointless. He was ready to compensate for whatever you lost.

I am not defending Pyureh, I barely know him but all I know that his intentions are most likely to roleplay other than setting up traps and killing people for their stuff.

Reaction score
That mollie bounce though.
I was partially involved from why did this happen and what triggered this to happen.

Ryan mugged Pyureh and I believe Pyureh thought that you're Ryan or his friend which matches with your character's look, almost, So you were targeted by a mistake of Pyureh's memory, I believe.

He wanted to sort the situation out on OOC but you didn't want to care at all. Bringing this here is just pointless. He was ready to compensate for whatever you lost.

I am not defending Pyureh, I barely know him but all I know that his intentions are most likely to roleplay other than setting up traps and killing people for their stuff.
Yes, it was my bad. He gave me the money for the stuff and I asked an admin to remove this AR. But next time be more careful even if it was a mistake it's still breaking the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.