Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Nazeer
Your Roleplay Name: Reynaldo Esquivel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200655804

Player's Steam Name: Real MVP
Player's Roleplay Name: Willy Paolucci
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104948855

Why should this player be punished?: I will explain the situation from the beginning. I was ran over by a player at Rear Bazaar Parking lot for whatever reason, at that time I had a gun on me and Real MVP took it (from what he stated). There was an Officer and an EMS on scene and I was revived successfully. During the police investigation, Real MVP had my weapon and was ordered to drop it, he took the mag out of the weapon and then dropped the weapon to the officer. It was then confiscated as the officer misunderstood that the weapon belonged to the player that ran me over. While the player was being arrested, Real MVP kept bragging about how he got a free mag infront of the officers.

Ryan Lucas ( :nerd ) then told Real MVP to come gamble at Bazaar shop 1 to lure him to the back of the bazaar shop and force him to drop the mag. Real MVP then said that his game is bugged and he has to relog, then he relogged immediately. He then never returned to the Bazaar Shop to continue RP, instead he attempted to escape by using the Business Monorail which one of us saw him there and was about to approach him, he jumped off the monorail onto the road.

I eventually ran him over and then gunpointed him to get in the car, he glitched into Bazaar shop 1 but then one of us gunpointed him to get in my car. Whilst walking towards my car, he kept yelling "Help me I am being gunpointed, help me". Even when he entered my vehicle, he was fully aware that I had a weapon on me as I gunpointed him right before that. He joined Teamspeak on his phone and kept yelling "Help me, I am being kidnapped".

Real MVP broke 3.20, by relogging while aware that he was about to be dragged into an RP situation, 3.4 by yelling for help twice at Bazaar and in the vehicle.

Time stamps: Demo 1 - (00:17 drops the weapon, 01:28 says that he got a free mag)
Demo 2 - (00:00 user relogs whilst aware he is about to be dragged into an RP situation, 00:48 user can be seen through esp running from harbour lane towards business monorail to not interact with the same RP situation again. 00:57 Morgan approached Real MVP but he decided to jump off the Monorail)
Demo 3 - (00:30 Morgan was approached by an Officer because he was "threatening" towards Real MVP, 01:05 I run him over and attempt to gunpoint him into my vehicle -> till the end of the video he keeps yelling for help.)

Evidence Link: (Demo 1) https://streamable.com/6qktbz (Demo 2) https://streamable.com/42q5ci (Demo 3) https://streamable.com/cd74qm

Last edited:
its funny u make a action request against me when he watch ur demo he will see you gping me in a public spot and forcing me to a closed location to execute me which is all against the rules, ok first off the first dude said he didn't care about the mag and walked away and the situation was over u can see this in the demo 2nd the all situation was over and u continued to hunt me down break multiple rules by gping me in a public space to force me else where to execute me and btw while u were in the car u didn't have a gun out while you were on the phone with ur mates u have 2 hands cant hold a gun and a phone and the wheel you also never told me to be quiet or told me u had a gun to my head while u where in the car . i believe u broke not only the rule to not gp in public but also broke the rules to drive away and execute and u also broke the rule 2.5 for continuing a rp situation that was clearly over and u toke it to the extreme measures to hunt me down and kidnap me from a public location and execute me all over a mag some could say this is 3.4 for not valuing ur life and going to the extreme kidnap someone and kill me all in public while cops can easily get you all over 1 single pistol mag..... and btw i cant see the future how am i suppose to know ur trying lure me to rob me, my game was running horrible lagging everywhere had horrible ping since the new server host cant change that.

Hi
Nazeer was gunpointing you into the car, as you were at Bazaar, with a lot of possible bystanders, some being your allies(as after you were killed a gunfight erupted between us and your organisation) as it would be rather foolish to attempt to force a withdrawal from yourself in such a crowded space, were you would be likely to be killed. Whilst I am unsure of the finer details as I had the situation explained to me late, you had stolen property of Nazeer, by taking a mag out of his firearm after he was knocked unconscious and then dropping the firearm to a police officer for it to be seized, he wished to retrieve that stolen item, hence the gunpointing, you were being ill compliant, from what I was told by Nazeer, you began exclaiming that you were being gunpointed, putting your life at significant risk.

Regarding your other reply, you state your game was running poorly, however you knowingly steal property of another person and disconnect I believe less then 10 mins later, therefore being in violation of 3.20( even if only for a few mins) furthermore, you state that you had terrible ping, and that the new server location was not helping, however I don't see the rational thought behind disconnecting to fix this? How would that improve your ping in the slightest?

Finally within your reply, you state that you had an issue with the realism of people holding a phone and a two handed firearm, however this is an exception to 3.3, as all organisations who PVP utilise their Teamspeak application on their phone, without it, it would be significantly more painful to fight other players.

Last edited:
ok first off the first dude said he didn't care about the mag and walked away and the situation was over u can see this in the demo
If you weren't yapping a lot in the police investigation, you would have figured out that the gun belonged to me. You also took the gun off of my unconscious body, it doesn't make any sense how you did not figure out in the end that it was my firearm.

i cant see the future how am i suppose to know ur trying lure me to rob me, my game was running horrible lagging everywhere had horrible ping since the new server host cant change that.
Your game lagging is a shit excuse to disconnect there in bazaar after stealing MY mag from my firearm that I lost. After disconnecting, you proceeded to run towards Monorail? If you really wanted to continue this RP situation then you should have returned, you just wanted to avoid being gunpointed and your only choice was to disconnect.
i believe u broke not only the rule to not gp in public but also broke the rules to drive away and execute and u also broke the rule 2.5 for continuing a rp situation that was clearly over and u toke it to the extreme measures to hunt me down and kidnap me from a public location and execute me all over a mag some could say this is 3.4 for not valuing ur life and going to the extreme kidnap someone and kill me all in public while cops can easily get you all over 1 single pistol mag.....

5.2 Forced Withdrawals​

In order to help preserve gameplay, players may not attempt to force other players to withdraw funds from an ATM/transfer funds from the mobile banking application from their phone. In addition, players may not force other players to withdraw items from their storage boxes/trunks, unless they are lawfully searching a storage container under Section 3 of the Paralake Penal Code. The other exemption is that players may force others to withdraw money or items when their belongings have been; stolen, taken via scamming, or loaned to, by the player who refuses to return the belongings.

I can gunpoint you anywhere as long as it deems to be realistic and not breaking 3.4. For example, I can not gunpoint/kidnap you infront of cops as it will result in a shootout I could easily avoid.

You breaking 3.4 and yelling for help whilst Morgan was gunpointing you resulted in a shootout between my organization and yours in bazaar, which then forced my organization to start shooting cops, while you were still in my car yelling for help....

3.6 Stay Alive​

Typically, players must, at all times, do everything in their power to prevent and/or avoid their own death.

Whilst you were in my vehicle, you were fully aware I was armed and at any point (realistically) I can take my hands off my phone and just shoot you but this mechanic is not available. So I hopped out of the vehicle and killed you in order to return back to bazaar and help my organization. You didn't know if I am going to mug/kill you, you just took your chances that I am going to kill you and started yelling for help immediately.

Reactions: A1L
It doesn’t make any sense for u to escalate the situation like u did for a mag that cost 1500$ and if u payed attention ur friend literally says in the first demo don’t worry about the mag he said he didn’t care about it anymore so I assumed the situation is over, there was no indication that u were planning on robbing me and kidnapping me over 1 simple mag risking ur life and 2 others life over a mag that cost 1500$ and ur friend said didn’t matter anymore , crazy risking ur life with tons of cops and witnesses all around u think it’s a good idea to go and kidnap someone in public over something that was already stated to no matter anymore idk how u don’t see this as 3.4 and 2.5

@Willy Paolucci

You made a choice to steal the property, the owner of that property and their friends attempted to take action, this is completely allowed, thus not breaking 2.5.

They also ensured no police were nearby when gun pointing you & moving you swiftly to another location. By killing you when calling for help, they proved they were valuing their life. They did not break 3.4

You will be punished for the following rules;

3.20 - You disconnected within 10 minutes of a role-play situation, one of which you had stolen someone’s property.

3.4 - You were under gunpoint and started screaming for help & telling people what was going on.

3.6 - You failed to attempt to prevent your death by deciding to call for help whilst being taken in a car by an armed gunman.

Due to your poor record, you will receive a 1 month ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back