Ban Request - Brick Breeland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Napoleon Bonaparte / William Anderson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Nots_Of_Nova / Brick Breeland
His/Her SteamID: [UNKOWN]
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4: Ran away when gunpointed several times; 3.3:Jumped from the monorail station 2 times.

What happened:
  • 00:00 -I was patroling around the business area and I saw that something was happening in the parking lot
  • 00:05 - I warn the citizen in that car that he can't stop there
  • 00:15 - The Suspect gets into his car
  • 00:20 - The other officer gunpoints him and starts shooting
  • 00:28 - The officer is gunpointing him
  • 00:29 - He almost ran the officer over, so the officer starts shooting and panics
  • 00:35 - I RAM him carefully into the wall
  • 00:43 - I get out of my car and I get my gun out
  • 00:49 - His car is broken by the other officer and I gunpoint him
  • 00:52 - In here I'm still pointing my gun at him but the DEMO is silly
  • 01:12 - I get in that monorail part by the right door and the other officer by the left one
  • 01:15 - He is trapped and the other officer points him his gun and I do the same
  • 01:17 - He breaks 3.4
  • 01:21 - He clearly jumps carelessly from the monorail station breaking 3.3 and 3.4
  • 01:26 - I jump with some care...
  • 01:38 - He jumps into the monorail side and so do I to arrest him and to get him out of the danger
  • 01:45 - He shots me. I think that IRL, if an officer is beating someone with a nightstick, that person can't get her weapon out...
  • 01:51 - I'm dead
Evidence (Demo Required):

http://demo.ovh.eu/pt/ad840d6c1677aeaf60d74bbb7439fda0/

Tick: Around 11000

Reaction score
Nots of nova broke rule 3.4 and 3.3 and 2.1 and 3.6 and 3.19 not only 3.4 and 3.3 he must of been trolling and done it at time where no staff was on and Mr Napoleon bonaparte you broke rule 3.4 and 3.6 you could seriously see he was armed it was a stupid move to get your night stick out and hit an armed man and finally jason rizzuto shot brick breeland for no reason which will make him break rule 4.1 and also jason rizzuto should be warned. But i still Support you in this Ban request.
+Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
From your PoV it doesn't look like he sees your gunpoints. I think the real thing here is warning for evading police for no reason and killing them.

Reaction score
The first officer just starts shooting at me, so I do not stop for I have a weapon on me and I have an cuffed man in the car with me. He could of been shot easily and died, so that officer needs to be banned. And in the video above his name is Frank Johnson. And in my video you can see that in my pov, I don't see there guns pointing at me, they were in passive mode. When ever they get close to me. Than after killing the cop I hide my gun and than unarmed they start to shoot me! The reason to kill the cop is so I could hide my gun. Since I knew I could not get out of this one. And officer Jason Rizzuto is the officer that keeps shooting me 2 feet away on the other side of the fence.

Last edited:
Reaction score
On Nots vid at 0:40.
He heard the officer say "get on the floor". Which means he already gunpointed. It's common sense really. You broke 3.4.
You were also not spesific with your /me. Which is 3.26.

When you jumped off the station, you broke 2.1 because you didn't crouch when you landed either. You went on the rail which is also dangerous.

Reaction score
Putting ban request on people for the same reason when he can't follow the rule himself, clearly a rule breaker he has high knowledge of the rule and decided to break for his own fun.

+Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The rule 3.4 has been clearly broken as there was no beneficial reason for him to break out a friend and in the end shoot and kill an Officer which led into a longer jail sentence and the loss of his firearm.
Punishment against @Nots_Of_Nova will be set at a permanent ban until further notice as he has multiple warnings for 3.4 insimilar situations from not long ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.