Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: travis
Your Roleplay Name: Travisha Trump
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179938847

Player's Steam Name: ritzy
Player's Roleplay Name: Syed Hussein
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98734330

Why should this player be punished?: While I was getting DNA on rogue (The person ritzy shot dead) ritzy pulled out an HK HK45CT and shot me dead in front of 2 officers on the scene. The fact that he shot me to prevent himself from being warranted is fine but he did so in front of 2 officers which led to him being shot and red screened, then revived and taken to jail. ritzy broke rule [3.4 Putting your Life at Risk] by failing to preserve his own life and freedom with his actions as seen in the evidence video provided.

This part of rule 3.4 is most relevant here ( Committing a violent or serious crime, such as murder, theft, arson, etc. whilst knowing that police are in direct eyeshot of the scene you wish to commit the crime at.)

Evidence Link: https://youtu.be/QMLX1o-N4no

Reaction score

@ritzy can you explain your reasoning for staying around near the crime scene and then attempting to kill the officer that was acquiring DNA?

Reaction score

@ritzy will receive a 3-day ban for his actions as there appears to be no justifiable reasons behind his actions and no justification has been provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.