Action Request (Unkown, rxsm, Unknown)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!!
Your Roleplay Name: Roen Cohen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49217988

Player's Steam Name: Unkown, rxsm, Unknown
Player's Roleplay Name: Jah Mylan, Romeo Mikael, Santo Dooley
Player's SteamID: Unknown, STEAM_0:0:79476562, Unknown

Why should this player be punished?: All players in this video broke 3.4 by not valuing their life and staying in a area of a shootout and not trying to escape.

The situation was as follows, Romeo Mikael threatened the mayor with a gun for "spiting" on him, the mayor panicked and SS responded. That's when his friends also responded and started a shootout, instead of leaving the place they stayed still when I am writing this AR!

The shooting started at around 6:30 PM GMT+2

Evidence Link:
Romeo POV https://streamable.com/21jtvq#
Jah Mylan POV https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/dHmb15-3cDS0w/rJReW8cNKnDI?invite=cr-MSwzVHgsNjE3MzcyOCw
My POV

Reaction score

@rxsm - Why were you being detained at the start of the situation? Did you threaten the Mayor with a gun?
@Mak - Why did you shoot the three government officials? Furthermore, why did you opt to break out rxsm in the bazaar rather than attempting to escape first?

Input from @The HitMan, @Milano and @sjappy10 would also be useful.

Please get back to me within 48 hours.

Mak

Reaction score
i shot because the civilian was mugging romeo and then another cop supporting the civ with an arrest. i didnt mean to shoot the mayor, as you can see in my pov, idk how he got that shit but what ever also i couldnt figure out where i left my car or else i wouldve been out there, i was told on radio we should hide the bodies so we wouldnt be there for long. but i didnt know how to drag a body and had just found out so it took a little while. also im new to the community i started a few days ago, also why u take out like 30 min of ur time to make a report of a situation that didnt even involve you at all lmao:p:cool::cool:o_O:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Reaction score

@rxsm - Why were you being detained at the start of the situation? Did you threaten the Mayor with a gun?
@Mak - Why did you shoot the three government officials? Furthermore, why did you opt to break out rxsm in the bazaar rather than attempting to escape first?

Input from @The HitMan, @Milano and @sjappy10 would also be useful.

Please get back to me within 48 hours.
My org member said the mayor was punching him and then the mayor came over to me and spat on me so i assumed he’d shoot and so i pulled my gun out and put it away straight after, after noticing the SS. Then got GPd and cuffed

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: It's ANGRY MUFFIN time!!!
Your Roleplay Name: Roen Cohen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49217988

Player's Steam Name: Unkown, rxsm, Unknown
Player's Roleplay Name: Jah Mylan, Romeo Mikael, Santo Dooley
Player's SteamID: Unknown, STEAM_0:0:79476562, Unknown

Why should this player be punished?: All players in this video broke 3.4 by not valuing their life and staying in a area of a shootout and not trying to escape.

The situation was as follows, Romeo Mikael threatened the mayor with a gun for "spiting" on him, the mayor panicked and SS responded. That's when his friends also responded and started a shootout, instead of leaving the place they stayed still when I am writing this AR!

The shooting started at around 6:30 PM GMT+2

Evidence Link:
Romeo POV https://streamable.com/21jtvq#
Jah Mylan POV https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/dHmb15-3cDS0w/rJReW8cNKnDI?invite=cr-MSwzVHgsNjE3MzcyOCw
My POV
you claim we stayed still, we killed the cops at the situation and hid their bodies. We then waited for more cops to arrive to lie to them; hence why no further cops died after the responding ones

Reaction score
i shot because the civilian was mugging romeo and then another cop supporting the civ with an arrest.
Are you referring to the Secret Service Agent that was disarming your colleague? You need to know what they're being arrested for before you jump the gun and kill them, in this case the worst that would have happened would be a confiscation and a 3 year jail sentence at most.

i didnt mean to shoot the mayor, as you can see in my pov,
Alright. Try being more careful next time, it would have obviously been avoided had the shooting not started in the first place.

i couldnt figure out where i left my car or else i wouldve been out there, i was told on radio we should hide the bodies so we wouldnt be there for long. but i didnt know how to drag a body and had just found out so it took a little while.
I get that it was a heat of the moment judgement call but killing police needs to be actually thought through and as such you should obviously have a clear escape thought through. That being said, the police responded almost immediately and breaking out your partner (when you didn't know where your car was) was probably the better compromise.

why u take out like 30 min of ur time to make a report of a situation that didnt even involve you at all lmao:p:cool::cool:o_O:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Totally unnecessary thing to say. Try making this a slight bit easier for me to handle by leaving out stupid detail that helps nobody.

My org member said the mayor was punching him and then the mayor came over to me and spat on me so i assumed he’d shoot and so i pulled my gun out and put it away straight after, after noticing the SS. Then got GPd and cuffed
Obviously pulling out the gun was a mistake, as you've admitted, you were not in control of how it escalated.

@Mak - Have you got anything more to add in response to the above?

Mak

Reaction score
Are you referring to the Secret Service Agent that was disarming your colleague? You need to know what they're being arrested for before you jump the gun and kill them, in this case the worst that would have happened would be a confiscation and a 3 year jail sentence at most.

Alright. Try being more careful next time, it would have obviously been avoided had the shooting not started in the first place.

I get that it was a heat of the moment judgement call but killing police needs to be actually thought through and as such you should obviously have a clear escape thought through. That being said, the police responded almost immediately and breaking out your partner (when you didn't know where your car was) was probably the better compromise.

Totally unnecessary thing to say. Try making this a slight bit easier for me to handle by leaving out stupid detail that helps nobody.

Obviously pulling out the gun was a mistake, as you've admitted, you were not in control of how it escalated.

@Mak - Have you got anything more to add in response to the above?
it looked as a straight civ to me, as i said im new and im still learning. obviously there is room for improvement, if its against the rules thats on me. thank you

Reaction score
accepted.png

@Mak - I appreciate that you are relatively new to this community and will therefore go a bit lighter on you for this. It's a scenario that we see a lot, new members not knowing when they can kill police. Rule 3.4 references this clearly, I highly suggest you take a second look at the rules.

it looked as a straight civ to me, as i said im new and im still learning. obviously there is room for improvement, if its against the rules thats on me. thank you
I understand this, however, civilians do not enforce the law and any civilian would not have been allowed to do that by a police officer.

As I have said, the initial three kills (one being incidental) were not justified and were a blatant misinterpretation of the situation and potentially an ignorance of the rules. There are very well-defined cases where you can kill police officers, further investigation into this situation would show that it was not one of them.

Whilst I would not have wanted the players to stay at the bazaar (it obviously being avoidable with more prudence), the way they decided to compromise given the circumstances was pretty reasonable and really one of the only ways they could have gone about it. As such, no further action will be taken against that.

@Mak will be receiving a warning for their initial escalation.

Reviewed with @Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.