Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Astakos
Your Roleplay Name: Alejandro Rojas
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37905857

Player's Community Name: @Señor Palodh
Player's Roleplay Name: ben niko
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81111055

Why should this player be punished?: Apparently he raided and started wallbanging without prior knowing if i was armed or not or maybe he hacks who knows , he left server during the report so i was told to make ar

Evidence Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c2FZ6OONHw

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Astakos
Your Roleplay Name: Alejandro Rojas
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37905857

Player's Community Name: @Señor Palodh
Player's Roleplay Name: ben niko
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81111055

Why should this player be punished?: Apparently he raided and started wallbanging without prior knowing if i was armed or not or maybe he hacks who knows , he left server during the report so i was told to make ar

Evidence Link:
I wallbanged because I heard movement and shot only a couple of bullets to make sure to injure the person if there was someone. I didn’t put enough to kill someone, that’s why I peaked and killed you, we were mid shootout with police also therefore I had to be quick and hasty with the raid.

Reaction score
First of all if you were in a police shootout already you should not try to raid at all ,you should value your life and try to escape the situation for your own survival secondly you cant just randomly shoot peoples home what if i was unarmed ? you almost killed me with the wallbang without prior knowing if i was armed or not i didnt shoot u while crowbaring cause i had the advantage of you not wallbanging but then u didnt care like at all

Reaction score
We were in the shootout due to us opening your door and attempting to raid, our aim was to quickly raid and leave? Just because we are getting shot at by cops whilst raiding you doesn't mean we'll stop if we've got others nearby shooting the police.

Reaction score

Wallbanging you isn't a good idea as @Palodhi didn't know if you were armed or not, however, in this instance you are armed. @Palodhi you need to be more careful and not immediately wall bang as there could have been an unarmed person inside.
Reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.