Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Smokey
Your Roleplay Name: Chris Miller
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2803521

Player's Community Name: Shay
Player's Roleplay Name: Shay Shnider
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79638253

Why should this player be punished?: Shay is clearing Metagaming with his friend using Steam to find out IC information. Probably more to see in that chat but that's all I've seen so far. It doesn't matter if Shay is dead or not since he's already asking for an IC information and receiving IC information. I understand that he can't use the info for any good matters since he's dead but I believe there is more to see in that chat. You'll see at the end of video that he's asking some sort of IC matters. This is the full footage of him taken by himself.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
(involved )that padolhi guy in the end , is the one that raided us after shay died,with his friends which also happen to be in his friendlist along with the rest of the raiders ( also with notification in steam chat )

Reaction score
The rule states "Any and all forms of communication about any topic which affects In-Character decisions must be conducted through In-Character methods"
At the end of the video, the only thing you might think is metagaming is me asking Maia if he is dead, me knowing if he died or not did not affect any decision in-game, I was dead while asking it, Therefore it is not a violation of the rule.
Here are the logs that prove I was dead:
1645180457282.png
That is an embarrassing attempt to get me banned because I reported you for cheating

Reaction score
Shay, it wouldn't really doesn't matter since I am using the video for a sign of that you are using Steam to exchange/share information. This is quiet obvious in that case. I would love to see the full chat so I may be convinced that you're not clearly Metagaming. In the video we can see you're dead. the info you're providing is not needed at this moment since we're already aware.

Reaction score
Bruh xD

First, you should calm down kind sir. Second, you should read rule 3.2 Third Party Communication Applications because what is being said in that chat affect IN NO WAY Shay's in character decisions. We only speak when dead / unrelated stuff.

If you can give me a clear example on how any of those messages changed his decision in a situation I will totally agree with you (Spoiler alert : you wont)

Reaction score
I am using the video for a sign of that you are using Steam to exchange/share information
This is not against the rules. You can speak through steam if it does not affect in character decisions. You should read the rule carefully!

I would love to see the full chat so I may be convinced that you're not clearly Metagaming.
Nice try

Reaction score
Shay, it wouldn't really doesn't matter since I am using the video for a sign of that you are using Steam to exchange/share information. This is quiet obvious in that case. I would love to see the full chat so I may be convinced that you're not clearly Metagaming. In the video we can see you're dead. the info you're providing is not needed at this moment since we're already aware.
1. I can use Steam chat to share information as long as it does not affect In-game decisions
2. I am not obligated to show my full chat, I'm sure you would love to see it but it's not going to happen, I do not need to convince you I am not metagaming, you provide the evidence, if your evidence is not enough then that is it.

Reaction score
(involved )that padolhi guy in the end , is the one that raided us after shay died,with his friends which also happen to be in his friendlist along with the rest of the raiders ( also with notification in steam chat )
im pretty sure we went in there after 5 min of no shooting of any firearms. you legit though we where raiders and before we did anything you started shooting at us for no reason...

Reaction score
1. I can use Steam chat to share information as long as it does not affect In-game decisions
2. I am not obligated to show my full chat, I'm sure you would love to see the full chat but it's not going to happen, I do not need to convince you I am not metagaming, you provide the evidence, if your evidence is not enough then that is it.
Shay I understand that you don't have to share the Steam chat with me but I would share the chat with a Staff Member to clear myself if I had nothing to hide, to be honest.

About me being accused with cheating... I feel flattered. First time someone is claiming that I'm cheating, that's a progress I believe.

Well trust me, I have nothing to hide.

Here's the video, you probably thought I also wallbanged your friend. If you ever feel disappointed, sorry.

I came back like 3-4 days ago, all of my demos are secure and I am always ready to share them.

It's not hard to hear your footsteps going around the stairs, you could get me if you were downstairs. That's that simple to understand actually.

Reaction score
1645181962872.png

@Shay has very clearly not used the information communicated with @Maia to dictate his/their in-game actions, as such, he has not violated rule 3.2. Looking at the logs provided (which are GMT+1 as opposed to Shay's GMT+2), Shay was dead when he and Maia discussed their death(s), meaning this communication obviously did not affect any in-game decisions.

Given that this is the only evidence you have provided, which does not demonstrate any violation of rule 3.2, this action request is no longer founded. As for his conversation with @Palodhi, that will not be investigated unless you can provide any evidence to actuate a genuine suspicion that they were metagaming.

Reviewed with @blackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.