AR Stav / Shay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Lixerd / Ivan Baczkowski
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ✪[Sky]-Nooni | emilio <3 / Stav Abergal / XShai123 / Shay Snider
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108145691 / STEAM_1:0:79638253
Why Should This Player Be Punished, Random assault, resulting in a unnecessary shootout. This all started when I was just chilling and looking at guns in the Bazaar when Stav started to punch me for no reason, I acted In self defence and threw a couple of pucnhes back at her before Shay Snider (STEAM_1:0:79638253) came between us and started punching me to defend Stav, During this entire fight a medic was watching it all, and the cops were alerted quite fast, the cops came and detained me and Shay but we was released due to no evidence. I went back to the bazaar where Stav was assulting a freind of mine (and hers too so it might have been banter I dont really know) Still being alittle angry about what she did I called her a "bitch" she then stopped punching the other guy and ran over to me and started pushing me around and threatining me, shay came over and pulled a knife in my face, stav after pushing me around for a while started to punch me and alot of others started to gather around me (presumably her org gang) so I ran and got in my car, She started to yell insults and Shay started to stab my car serval times. I eventuallydecided that it was enough, steped out of my car and started to fire my pistol at them,

To sum it up real fast, I think Stav should be punished for a completely random attack, And I think Shay should be punished for not only being active in helping her, but for running at a active shooter with a knife equiped which ended up getting himslef killed

All this really just lead up to a shootout which was completly unecessery
Evidence (Demo Required)
(Sorry you had to witness my awful aim)

Reaction score
Hello,
So basiclly I came to the bazzar, saw you punching my friend(We are also in the same org) so I decided to help him and punch you. about the "unnecessary shootout", you pulled out a weapon, shot at us so i ran towards you with a knife and stabbed you. You were a threat to me and my friend and tried to kill us, i saw it as a good opportunity to stab you and save me and my friends, what resulted in me getting revived and you dead.

EDIT:
you are the one who started the shootout, you could easily drive away but you decided to stop your car, pull out a weapon and shoot at us.
*I did not die, i got revived*

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,
So basiclly I came to the bazzar, saw you punching my friend(We are also in the same org) so I decided to help him and punch you. about the "unnecessary shootout", you pulled out a weapon, shot at us so i ran towards you with a knife and stabbed you. You were a threat to me and my friend and tried to kill us, i saw it as a good opportunity to stab you and save me and my friends, what resulted in me getting revived and you dead.

EDIT:
you are the one who started the shootout, you could easily drive away but you decided to stop your car, pull out a weapon and shoot at us.
@Lixerd The Lizard and you die...

Reaction score
Hello,

EDIT:
"I did not die, I got revived" In a real life scenario you would not just do stupid shit cause a medic can revive you.
Your best chance of survival was to run away and let Stav who was better equipped than you.

Reaction score
"I did not die, I got revived" In a real life scenario you would not just do stupid shit cause a medic can revive you.
Your best chance of survival was to run away and let Stav who was better equipped than you.
You tried to shoot and kill us both, me and stav, As i said it was a good opportunity for me to save us, You shot several bullets towards us and i decided to run towards you and stab you before you reload the pistol shoot at us again and then chase us. in real life scenario you would just drive off instead of stopping,pulling out a gun and shooting at us.

Reaction score
@✪[Sky]-Nooni Why did you start the punching @Lixerd The Lizard?
you can see on the demo on the first punch there is no sound and on the punch i talk with him the shop he look that was my and my friend shop i m pretty sure i ask him if he want to buy something he didnt aswer me back so i punch him once and after he look at me and punch me back i didnt mean to open fight here or something like that ...

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Nooni will receive warning for starting the fight.​

Status
Not open for further replies.