Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: KUSHVOS
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Player's Steam Name: slam
Player's Roleplay Name: Femmi something
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157407536

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 attempting too get away from gun point by getting in his mini attempting too start the engine, when that finally happened tried too reverse away, then got out and stored his gun

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ulsPaY3BykzMz/d133754ItVKH?invite=cr-MSxFNDYsMzQ2MzM4NTUs

Reaction score
hi you can clearly hear me repeat get out ? as i couldn't hear him clearly and when i realized he wanted me to get out i got out instantly i was also confused in the situation because the officer was arresting me cause someone said i raided when they had no witnesses proof or anything so i didn't know he was trying to gunpoint me. also its quite obvious that "kushavos" is targeting me this is his 4th ar on me i believe and the situation had nothing to really do with him just me and the officer

A1L

Reaction score

Although it is understandable you probably didn't hear him the first time, you were told to get out and then put your hands up, but instead you decided to open your trunk and store your weapon.

@Slam You can not just store your firearm when your life and or freedom is at imminent danger, you had a firearm pointed at you and was told to put your hands up, yet you decided to store your firearm, so you will be receiving a short ban for 3.18 & 3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.