Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: KUSHVOS
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Player's Steam Name: jamie
Player's Roleplay Name: jack bushross
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 and 2.5 stayed at slums after raiding it for about 20 mins then when finally leaving slums killed me up at pd for no reason

Evidence Link: my pov https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/qcig0gD08x1cO/d1337TpBiGVb?invite=cr-MSxDbDQsMzQ2MzM4NTUs
henrys pov

Deleted member 9515

I saw this happen in front of me can confirm jamie killied this person and another in front of PD when they were civilians from slums

Spooda

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I was the officer in the situation that responded to shots being fired towards the civilians and killed Jamie, In this situation he fired multiple warning shots which is very understandable towards PD giving civilians plenty of time to flee the scene as that is a spot which officers often capitalise as a vantage point for shootouts at slums as well as myself being their looking to peak as well and running over to market stalls to push from behind.

Also I believe the people shot at PD had already died once at slums and it could be argued this is just NLR them viewing the scene from distance and not leaving waiting for it to end especially if Jamie decides to extend the range of the shootout to PD by firing warning shots towards them.

From my POV they completely deserved it and their clips make it look bad not showing the full story their deaths could have been easily avoided if they had followed 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6 actively, it almost seems like they were baiting him into shooting them in order to make a AR on the forums.

(also how is any of that even 3.4 if anything he is protecting his own life more)

Reaction score
I was the officer in the situation that responded to shots being fired towards the civilians and killed Jamie, In this situation he fired multiple warning shots which is very understandable towards PD giving civilians plenty of time to flee the scene as that is a spot which officers often capitalise as a vantage point for shootouts at slums as well as myself being their looking to peak as well and running over to market stalls to push from behind.

Also I believe the people shot at PD had already died once at slums and it could be argued this is just NLR them viewing the scene from distance and not leaving waiting for it to end especially if Jamie decides to extend the range of the shootout to PD by firing warning shots towards them.

From my POV they completely deserved it and their clips make it look bad not showing the full story their deaths could have been easily avoided if they had followed 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6 actively, it almost seems like they were baiting him into shooting them in order to make a AR on the forums.

(also how is any of that even 3.4 if anything he is protecting his own life more)
thank you for your kind words spooda I will reply to this thread!

Reaction score
Right so lets start off with your report. You have blatantly cut the clips to make me look like the bad guy. Making your clips look like I decided to peak out of slums and basically mass rdm. We will pretend that I did not give you 10 warning shots to fuck off from the area. You had all recently died in the raid on your own apartment at slums and half of you decided to come back with weapons and flank again. I think after giving this many warning shots you should think "maybe I should get the fuck out of here" instead you decided to walk 10 steps back and continue to watch the shootout happen.
The clip will be shown here:

Secondly I would also like to add the amount of rule breaking done in this raid alone. and the raid before hand. We will put this here as a part AR and as a part reply since you are all involved.

Lil Sam
Sam Aronalds
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:97474497
Storing coke mid shootout/raid
NLR
Slander(Claiming I broke raid timer/raiding rules
Flanking his own raid defense to kill raiders.

Henry
Rpname (unknown)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54209905
Breaking RP(using OOC info in ongoing rp sits)

Hype
(unknown ingame name)
SteamId:
STEAM_0:0:184236043

Storing multiple guns during in a shootout

Xhantium *Tuborg.dk"
Xhanitum harper? (I think)
STEAM_0:0:21957724

Flanking his own defense
NLR

Dom
Dom Kushenberg
STEAM_0:0:581055058
3.4 (Stayed outside of his nlr watching a shootout. Not saving his own life by avoiding it)

All the clips will be provided below for each of these rule breaks during your raid.

Breaking RP/Going out of rp, Telling me to "void" this situation and it shouldn't be done bla bla bla. Should of left it for a f6 or put it in LOOC. Instead of alerting all the flankers that came to try and kill me.

All the slanderous comments in Proof each apartment that we raided wallbangged us:

Lil Sam- Storing Coke during a on going raid (the crowbar was first on his apartment but all his friends flanked). He is clearly aware of this due to the amount of shots outside.

Flanking-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra6mtLL_N-E

Xhantium *Tuborg.dk"
Possibly also storing drugs? Would need logs for this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0hjQNb7c6E

Flanking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra6mtLL_N-E

Hype
Storing multiple weapons from his dead friends during the raid. x2 Pulling out a shotgun at the end.
First AK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HX0qIdN89Q
Second AK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aao_Ke9lNtQ
Pulling out the shotgun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEjoeeRMIwk

Last edited:
Reaction score
Henry
Rpname (unknown)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54209905
Breaking RP(using OOC info in ongoing rp sits)

Storing coke mid shootout/raid
NLR
Slander(Claiming I broke raid timer/raiding rules
Flanking his own raid defense to kill raiders.
Are you accusing me of doing these things? I never have.

I never stored anything, I never broke NLR in any way, when did I slander you and I never flanked the raid.
Also I did shut up after you told me to.

Reaction score
Are you accusing me of doing these things? I never have.

I never stored anything, I never broke NLR in any way, when did I slander you and I never flanked the raid.
This is correct, I for some reason put your name there instead of another users. It has been corrected!

Reaction score
I did shut up after you told me to.
Me telling you to shutup didn't mean you didn't break RP, You started talking OOC for zero reason. also please re-read the raiding rules. The first raid was on slums 4. The second raid was on slums 2, You wallbannged 4(opening it and activly defended for s2) S3 also done this. This gives valid reason to raid you

Reaction score
Me telling you to shutup didn't mean you didn't break RP, You started talking OOC for zero reason. also please re-read the raiding rules. The first raid was on slums 4. The second raid was on slums 2, You wallbannged 4(opening it and activly defended for s2) S3 also done this. This gives valid reason to raid you
Yeah I forgot you were actually raiding the other apartment, my bad.

Reaction score
Dom
Dom Kushenberg
STEAM_0:0:581055058
3.4 (Stayed outside of his nlr watching a shootout. Not saving his own life by avoiding it)

when u fired the warning shots at me my nlr timer was out, i didnt hear any shooting so was going too try and get back in my apt, u then fired shots at me so i left where u shot at me and went up too pd, watching the raid, waiting for u too leave so i could go back too my apt, u then fired 1 more shot at us when we was at pd so we moved further away and was on the corner off the street but more towards the front of pd, u then decided too directly aim for me and whoever else u killed

Reaction score
when u fired the warning shots at me my nlr timer was out, i didnt hear any shooting so was going too try and get back in my apt, u then fired shots at me so i left where u shot at me and went up too pd, watching the raid, waiting for u too leave so i could go back too my apt, u then fired 1 more shot at us when we was at pd so we moved further away and was on the corner off the street but more towards the front of pd, u then decided too directly aim for me and whoever else u killed
Probs shouldn't spectate a shootout. Like I said I gave you more than enough time and more than enough warning shots. Its not our fault that your org decided to break this many rules to keep us there this long.

Reaction score

@Jack Bruhross, please be more careful in the future and make sure that you apply the same punishment to all involved as you only shot two of the bystanders.

As for the 2 bystanders, @KUSHVOS and @TylerReadman1, they will both get punished for 3.4. Jamie gave you multiple warnings to leave the scene and still you decided it was a good idea to stay in the line of fire.
@KUSHVOS will receive a 3 day ban for 3.4
@TylerReadman1 will receive a 1 day ban for 3.4 but also 3.5 since he was waiting right outside his NLR zone

As for the other users, involved in the raid:
@xhantium will receive a warning for 3.18 and 5.3
@hype will receive a warning for 3.18
@Samジ will receive a 1 day ban for 3.18 and 5.3

@Henry, please refrain from yelling "void" while under gunpoint, follow the orders you're given and do not speak out of character.

@A1L @Efan

Status
Not open for further replies.