Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Aquaa
Your Roleplay Name: Dania Whyte
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54900967

Player's Community Name: @sleepy
Player's Roleplay Name: Sleepy Santos
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205979869

Why should this player be punished?: Stored all of his org's guns and drugs as well I believe. We bomb raided them and unfortunately, the front door wasn't blown off so we crowbarred, and we had a rifle wall-banging us but when we got inside, there wasn't a single gun in sight OR drugs.

Evidence Link: https://steamid.io/lookup/76561199062548670 Should be able to see how this individual was storing shortly after her friends died, and then me subsequently killing her. STEAM_0:0:551141471 - one of her friends, you can use this to reference the logs.

Reaction score
I'm not Sleepy Santos, and I wasn't the one that deposited all of the drugs and weapons. I died in the first explosions - Logs can prove.

Reaction score
  • Staff
To be clear, the action request is on Sleepy Santos and I had thought SmoothlyRemoved was their OOC name. Would be helpful if you guys could provide your friend's OOC name.

Reaction score
i'm so sorry i'm like brand new to the server & i didn't know we were being raided like i just saw my friends blow tf up and so i picked up their guns & put them away

Status
Not open for further replies.