Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: D00m
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Eman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Player's Community Name: @Sorle
Player's Roleplay Name: Charlie McCann
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2249610

Why should this player be punished?: This player decided too make adverts on me which was false, i saw them and called them a nonce and a pedo, they then started too punch me about 3 times i pulled out my gun accidently but never pointed it, i wanted too drop it at my bazaar shop. This player decided too turn around and just headshot me

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4HdTtLyQyKuhX/d1337j3WBZAQ?invite=cr-MSxVTngsMjg0MzQzNTks

Reaction score
You somehow attributed those adverts to my character while having no prior in-character communication where you could have determined my character's name whatsoever, in direct breach of 3.29. From your breach of 3.29 you decided it appropriate to cause a verbal confrontation centred around said adverts, in which I denied having made them. At this point you decided to call me a nonce, to which my rebuttal was saying what I said in the video & punching you three times - at which point after I walked away you pulled out a weapon. In my eyes, this is no longer intimidation as I have stopped my assault on you therefore I perceived it as an act of aggression and decided to shoot you, to prevent risk to my own life. After this I immediately fled the scene.

Had it not been for your provocations in breach of 3.29 & unnecessary escalations after threat was removed, you would not have been killed. Very unfortunate timing if you did in fact accidentally pull out your weapon, but this seems highly unlikely and far from the genuine truth in my eyes - and in such a situation I cannot be expected to account for your error considering the prior events.

Reaction score

With what is given here I don't really see a problem here. Once you pull out a firearm it changes and escalates the situation rather quickly. Nor is there any way sorle could have known you pulled the firearm out accidentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.