Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: ClumsySpyTTV
Your Roleplay Name: Sheamus Macklin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81746803

Player's Steam Name: Dont know
Player's Roleplay Name: Dont know
Player's SteamID: Dont know

Why should this player be punished?: This player RDM'd me for no reason. As you can hear from the clip I am sat in my car in regals car park, unarmed and watching videos on the perpheads forums (AFK). Out of nowhere the car pulls up, doesn't say anything at all and just shoots my car and kills me for no reason.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/pinerk

Last edited:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Hello, It was not him that killed you. It was me, I killed you because according to my two New Player friends you raided them and shot one of them in the process of raiding them which is a valid reason for me to shoot you.

However, something you should be avoiding in the future is whining so much in ooc and being toxic it's hella annoying.

Reaction score
Ahh thanks for confirming.

If that's the reason given, I was shot and killed in that raid so I had a new life, so it's still RDM. Should research your information better.

I can also confirm I did not shoot any of them or rob them.

AR still stands.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I asked them if they were sure about you surviving and that it was 100% you that raided them and they gave me the response that you raided and shot them. If they had not seen you die or known about your death they could not have known about that.

Reaction score

@Google Chrome would it be possible for you to get one of the two new players to give some sort of input on this thread? At the very least could you let me know who they were so I can do some digging around in the logs.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score

@Google Chrome would it be possible for you to get one of the two new players to give some sort of input on this thread? At the very least could you let me know who they were so I can do some digging around in the logs.
I've not been at home since the day the AR has been posted so I have not gotten any close contact with them since that day as I only invited them to my org but never added them on steam. Maybe if @ClumsySpyTTV could send his demo so you can check their name out from there besides that I cannot help you for at least a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.