Action request - Stormzi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Xhantium*Tuborg / Xhantium Harper
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Stormzi / Alex-big something
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:1:80440841
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Breaking rule 3.4 and 2.5, this user decided to carbomb my tesla over me gunpointing him.
He also broke 3.15 by ramming my car for no reason, he could easily have called RC.
Evidence (Demo Required):https://mega.nz/#!BpBkQL5I!_du8n-mR1BfCTga80ARIeB68vdxJFYNJBJwjz8s2IYA
Tick: I first park at the spot where his car had been rammed at 45k.
And I run out to him, seeing him ramming my vehicle at 47k.
That is also where it all starts, he gets gp'ed, my friend try to murder him and so.
It all then stops at 50k and we then go into a admin sit right after.
Shortly after when I go back to my car he carbombs me which logs can prove.
Chris dealt with the situation and can approve that it was stormzi who killed me for the reason i stated.
@Chris @MoronPipllyd @Stormzi

Last edited:
Reaction score
Against the new forum rules as user was not directly involved in the relevant situation.
[deleted] CA see above

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Ok this is what happened. I got out of my bazaar shop to go to the city and my car has been rammed out of its parking spot on the pavement. Seeing as your car is parked directly behind my car implies that you have rammed my car to park your car there which i have seen done most of the time. So the only way to get out of the spot im in is to reverse your car out of the way to leave the area. Then you show up and start saying why are you ramming my car, i gave you my explanation. While still trying to leave the area your friends come out and starts getting rude. "if you ram my car again you will see what will happen" so this is a threat as i see it and Im trying to stay alive so I reverse sideways to leave the area and your friends runs in front of my car and according to you i hit him. So three of you proceed to take your gun out in the populated car park and shoot my car up and eventually shooting me till i got unconscious shortly after I got revived by the medic and watched the police handle the situation all of you where in cuffs when I came back out side you where all walking around so the police didn't handle anything. So i got my car bomb and planted it on your car when no one was looking and you died. I dont see why you are making this ar as Chris said it is valid why i car bombed you but anyway.

Reaction score
Re-opened.
[DOUBLEPOST=1466693767,1466596965][/DOUBLEPOST]Pending

I just need @Stormzi to provide video evidence of the entire situation if that's possible, you have a 24 hour period to do this.
[DOUBLEPOST=1466942073][/DOUBLEPOST]Considering @Stormzi failed to provide video evidence in a 24 hour period punishment will be given, thanks for making the AR.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.