His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Stormzi / alex jefferson
Sam / sam arnolds

His/Her SteamID:
Sam: STEAM_0:0:97474497
Stormzi: STEAM_0:1:80440841

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Sam and Stormzi:
They used a sofa as a defense(if you turn the sofa in a position you can see through it)
Picture

Sam:
We said in ooc that the defense they build was not realistic and we sayed is was headglitching (They used 2 bricks to hold a barecate up Mrlewis told me and my org that it is not realistic) after that they send us a picture in that picture you see he was to close to his dead position
Picture
Evidence (Demo Required): not needed (see the pictures)

Reaction score
@Sam Yes i did contact you regarding this in ooc that I didnt place the sofa, sam was showing me something at about a weird glitch so he put it down and left it there. After this we both left the base going to the shop to buy some materials. I thought sam wasn't stupid enough to leave it there but i guess he is. Also we spoke to creepis about that defence and he did question us about why he was in NLR zone and I told him we needed to take a picture to prove to you that there was no headglitch. Also i thought sam was smart enough not to enter before nlr and take the picture of him breaking a rule but hey it is Sam Arnold.

Reaction score
Yes the sofa thing is fucking stupid although we just went out to the shop before we head off after it was getting late, no one was in the base when you raided it and I left the server after i wasn't planning on staying, i told Stormzi this would be my last batch before I left.
[DOUBLEPOST=1464937801,1464937470][/DOUBLEPOST]@Krazy yes as I said i was going to leave as i was tired I wasn't sure who won the gunfight, I can give you the gun tommorow. (Phone)

Reaction score
After reviewing this AR I have decided to
+support
2.3 | The users were using a glitched object to gain a tactical advantage during a raid situation . Abusing it this way could have caused someone's raid to horribly fail.

Regardless of whether you were just showing him the bug you had no excuse to use it as a part of the base defence and you should have either picked it up or made a report and waited for a staff member to deal with it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
2.3 | The users were using a glitched object to gain a tactical advantage during a raid situation . Abusing it this way could have caused someone's raid to horribly fail.
"users" First of all i never placed the sofa and if an admin checks who done it it wasn`t me. Secondly we never used it in a raid situation no one abused it, it was in the base because he wanted me to show me something and he didn't pick it back up when we left the base. Thirdly I don`t know why i`m apart of this AR as i haven`t broken any rules.

Reaction score
"users" First of all i never placed the sofa and if an admin checks who done it it wasn`t me. Secondly we never used it in a raid situation no one abused it, it was in the base because he wanted me to show me something and he didn't pick it back up when we left the base. Thirdly I don`t know why i`m apart of this AR as i haven`t broken any rules.

At first if you are a raider you dont know wo placed the probs. Secend you where basing whit him and you can tell him that is not allowed to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.