Stormzi AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Matt/ Matt Douglas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Stormzi/ Alex Jefferson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80440841
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The video will clearly show @Stormzi saying, give me an M4 and 10K or he will make the AR on me, therefor blackmailing me, he also says in a text chat with me "he is making the ar" that is after i have him detained for flee-ing a scene, which also proves my point, he had been blackmailing me.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Also
http://prnt.sc/avnmeo

Also: I apologize for the sound quality, it was recorded using OBS, which i haven't configured right.

Deleted member 4084

To be honest - two action requests, both relating to each other. Both COMPLETELY stupid.
"Allow the beef and be friends" @LordTyla 2k16

Reaction score
To be honest - two action requests, both relating to each other. Both COMPLETELY stupid.
"Allow the beef and be friends" @LordTyla 2k16
PHONE
I said to him we could both apologise but he said no, I tried to, as I agree it's stupid, but if he is making an AR on me he shouldn't be able to get away with this.

Reaction score
But the thing is you offered me the m4 and 10k. And that video doesn't really do it justice of what was said previously. You offered me an m4 and 10k and then you proceeded to waste time by not giving it to me. Thats when I said il make the ar on you because you keep delaying things.

Reaction score
But the thing is you offered me the m4 and 10k. And that video doesn't really do it justice of what was said previously. You offered me an m4 and 10k and then you proceeded to waste time by not giving it to me. Thats when I said il make the ar on you because you keep delaying things.
PHONE
I didn't offer any money, you said give me 10k or I'm making the AR,

Reaction score
To be honest both ARs are completely pathetic and it is clear that you were both causing problems and he was just mad that he didn't get 10k and a M4 and I'm sure you will both get over it at some point. I'd just say call it quits and stop the :beef: as it's getting very juicy.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.