Action Request (Th3rror!st, prill nisse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: travis
Your Roleplay Name: Travisha Trump
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:179938847

Player's Steam Name: Th3rror!st, prill nisse
Player's Roleplay Name: Jonnathan Smith , Casper Peterson
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148377890, STEAM_0:0:454078115

Why should this player be punished?: These players broke rule 3.18 by storing weapons from dead friends mid raid. prill nisse picks up a Remington instead of the mp7 he had on him from his dead friend. I am not sure which of them stored the mp7 as I don't have any logs. Th3rror!st on the other hand stored both his AK and a SCAR in the trunk of the car as seen in the clip.

It is important to note that more guns might have been stored by the raiders seen but I am not 100% sure so logs checking is necessary here. This raid occurred at around 6:20 am GMT+0 31/08/2021

Evidence Link: https://youtu.be/RWJ7VV5g8gg

Reaction score
i dident store anything in that raid i droped my mp7 and switched it for a shotgun and died never stored anything the guy that stored is th3rrorist

Reaction score
I had multiple weapons and magazines in my trunk I dropped scar and use ak from trunk becouse I had around 23 bullet in mag for ak left

Reaction score

@casper petterson has been cleared of this accusation, as he did not store any weapons.

@Th3rrorist stored a an AK to claim a SCAR L, which he then trunked for the remainder of the situation. Rules wise, under no circumstances can you store a used weapon in any trunk, storage chest, or storage NPC upon that weapon being used in combat or to initiate RP until said situation is fully resolved, and it is confirmed safe to do so.

@Th3rrorist will receive a ban extension for trunking the scar L as it’s only fitting seeing as his current ban is for valuing his inventory and items over his life.

The afformentioned shotgun and MP7 weren’t stored during this situation, only the scar.

Status
Not open for further replies.