Action Request (ThatGuySeany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: DemonZ
Your Roleplay Name: Cameron Bleedin (i think)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:528275255

Player's Steam Name: ThatGuySeany
Player's Roleplay Name: Jax Slayher
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80596709

Why should this player be punished?: Okay so lets start from the beginning, near slums on the road, i was heading towards pd, just to refill my armor and stuff, so i was driving 35, at this road allows u to, then i turned and he crashed into me, i drove onto pd parking lot, he pulled out a shotgun, started shooting at me, i dont even know why, after that he got away, REPAINTED his car, then as i arrested him for recklessly driving i didnt really realize it was him, but after i released him i realized that, so then i started searching for him cuz its kinda madly cringe as a1l told him to stop rdming and just roleplay (he killed me on bazar for taking picture of the sky, bazar xd) but he didnt really care as u can see, on bazars i found him after like 10 mins heading to the repainted car, i pulled out a gun on him, i was telling him to put his hands up, he didnt give a shit, pulled out a shotgun bigger than his head out of his ass, shot me, killed me. on ooc then said that he had his gun first out. (the worst thing is that a1l warned him so much about it and he still didnt care.)

He had an similiar ban. ''User killed a player unjustly for taking their drugs.''and he killed me for taking pics with a camera. so ya.

Evidence Link: https://youtu.be/D39Il6twCzAA

Reaction score
This one should be working correctly. btw sorry for the neighbor drilling in the back xD

Reaction score

Nearly 24 hours has elapsed since the user in-question was tagged however they have not used their forums account since January of this year - as such I doubt we will be getting a statement from them.

Regardless, it is quite clear that this is a break of 3.4. The distance was sufficient enough for it to be classed as under direct gunpoint as the user had no easily accessible cover to prevent their potential death.

The user will receive a warning for 3.4.

Reviewed with @Pugga

Status
Not open for further replies.