Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: DemonZ
Your Roleplay Name: Cameron Bleed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:528275255

Player's Steam Name: dunno
Player's Roleplay Name: Marry Dickens
Player's SteamID: STEAM_:000000

Why should this player be punished?: so basically i saw this guy kill a guy after being point at, then he took his pistol, then he was walking to his storage, cop came to the bazar, he shot the cop, cop died, then he walked to his own bazar, hided his weapon, the weapon he took from the guy he killed, then he walked out, and then he just basically tried to run away from a cop, then he was lying to my eyes that he didnt deposit anything to his chest, but i have it all recorded, he even got killed and nothing dropped of him so yea, and now like 3 mins ago before this report - cop told him to go to his bazar, open the door, take out the weapons and drop them down, but instead, he took the weapon out, and tried killing the cop while having a rifle pointed on his head. please do something with that as its boring already.

Evidence Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TywTI-zB_cU&ab_channel=Demon

Reaction score
i dont know his steam or either steam id, so i writed 00000 as i couldnt make this report.

Reaction score
STEAM_0:1:429462337 - This is the steam ID of the player.

@Mazeg6 is their forum username

Reaction score

User was banned for their actions.
@DemonZ69420 , please read the rules, and run away from the shootouts, do not spectate them or stick around unless you're involved. You won't be receiving punishment this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.