Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Simon Bendetti
Your Roleplay Name: Simon Bendetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224

Player's Steam Name: theactualknifey
Player's Roleplay Name: Joshua Hughes
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137899520

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 - pulled his gun under gp whilst I was telling him to surrender, I was raiding his apartment waiting for the coke to finish and he completely disregarded GP. I would like both my spas 12 and HK 4ct with reflex refunded if possible

He also broke 3.4 yesterday and I am now reporting him for that as well
Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/2zpo1i

https://streamable.com/i3l9hf

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I also just realized this is the same person who also disregarded gunpoint yesterday. I didn't bother reporting him because he uploaded via his own evidence him breaking rules but I guess it's necessary now since he obviously doesn't want to follow the rules. https://streamable.com/i3l9hf
This link is his own POV of him completely just disregarding gunpoint yesterday

Reaction score

@theactualknifey Can you please explain why you failed to comply under gunpoint in both of those clips? Additionally, please also explain why you are growing in the back of a bazaar shop.

Reaction score
Yeah, so i had pulled my shotgun before i even heard you say hands up. you can tell in the video.
I can hear my neighbors downstairs clear as day and his mic is so damn quiet i didnt hear him say a word. and they have been having the pd come every second on the minute at that time.
sorry about the late reply i'm night shit duty with the kid

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bazaar shop - I asked if i was allowed to grow in the bazaar and was told that you can grow drugs only if its not in public and its accessible and not blocked off, i talked to an admin about it yesterday and apologized and never been back since.

Reaction score
...and an admin told me how i can base build and sent me a page on it as well, so I just learned i can F6 and have someone check my base for "appropriate" standards.
I'm getting it all under control.

Reaction score
Yeah, so i had pulled my shotgun before i even heard you say hands up. you can tell in the video.
I can hear my neighbors downstairs clear as day and his mic is so damn quiet i didnt hear him say a word. and they have been having the pd come every second on the minute at that time.
sorry about the late reply i'm night shit duty with the kid
you can see on my stream that i can clearly hear my neighbors loud as day and his mic in comparison i was spamming my shotgun out before he said anything it just takes a while because i have 200ms ping just crappy timing

Reaction score
you can see on my stream that i can clearly hear my neighbors loud as day and his mic in comparison i was spamming my shotgun out before he said anything it just takes a while because i have 200ms ping just crappy timing i already had my shotgun out as he was saying hands up. or shortly before. watch it frame by frame

Reaction score
Bro regardless of me giving commands you pulled a gun whilst clearly seeing you were pointed at while unarmed. So instead of trying to bargain for your life you just shoot me even though I was point blank with a shotgun on you? Also i highly advise you read the rules because it seems like you're just making up shit at this point about trying to follow rules. My advice is to never listen to /help chat about rules unless they are mod +. I would like to remind you this is a serious rp server, if you walked into your house IRL with a gun on your back and not in your hands and someone came out of nowhere point blank with a shotgun. I doubt you would start reaching for that shotgun because it would lead to your death.

As for the second clip you didn't give 2 shits about gunpoint and that was just yesterday, so why should I believe you're trying to follow the rules when you've done it twice now just to me in 2 days.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Bro regardless of me giving commands you pulled a gun whilst clearly seeing you were pointed at while unarmed. So instead of trying to bargain for your life you just shoot me even though I was point blank with a shotgun on you? Also i highly advise you read the rules because it seems like you're just making up shit at this point about trying to follow rules. My advice is to never listen to /help chat about rules unless they are mod +. I would like to remind you this is a serious rp server, if you walked into your house IRL with a gun on your back and not in your hands and someone came out of nowhere point blank with a shotgun. I doubt you would start reaching for that shotgun because it would lead to your death.

As for the second clip you didn't give 2 shits about gunpoint and that was just yesterday, so why should I believe you're trying to follow the rules when you've done it twice now just to me in 2 days.
That is interesting that it was to YOU twice of all the people on the server.
I've been talked to about it one other time that was already took care of besides this one what are you talking about?
what do you mean regardless of giving commands?
That matters alot actually.
My apologies i didn't hear you speak before But i gotta say i think that is pretty important in this case.
But as you can see on my clip i was already equiping my shotgun and clicking at someone standing in my house not only wielding a shotgun but shooting the first shot.
I just happened to click faster then you did and mind you i have 200ms latency and a demo to prove i was clicking before you said anything. https://streamable.com/juvslr
as for the base, I've talked to Lelios and Pug about F6'ing during my base-builds.
and they will be verifying my builds until i get a good grip on em. You gotta admit we both shot at each other at the same time you just happen to miss.
its on my demo and your demo that you shot first.

Last edited:
Reaction score

@theactualknifey will be receiving a server ban for their actions. You cannot pull a gun out under gunpoint just because commands weren't given yet, you still risked your life and just because you killed him doesn't make it right. Additionally, you continued to walk away from gunpoint in the back of the shop where you were also growing drugs, which is not allowed. The back of your shop is an easily accessible space and considered public.

I don't feel the need to commit to a formal warning for the building this time around, but please make sure you carefully read through and understand the construction handbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.