Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Ryandef
Your Roleplay Name: DeShawn Mendez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42747555

Player's Community Name: @Tinky
Player's Roleplay Name: Tinky Starksy

Why should this player be punished?: Killed me for apparently running his friend over [Which I didn't] his friend called me a Jew.. Which is HATE on my Religion/Race.

Evidence Link: https://imgur.com/a/wQtHw3R

Reaction score
The whole situation is taken clearly out of context for this guy to try and get me banned. The person in question rammed my car twice, attempting to kill me once for no reason and the other time ramming my car for no reason out of its parking spot.

One of the times he rammed @Ellie 's car for no reason pushing it out of the parking spot and causing engine damage without any reason and also attempted to kill me if I remember correctly by ramming into a white van when ramming ellie's car. He then drove off and I told him "I'll kill you".

Later he came back to bazaar and rammed my car again out of its parking spot for no reason at all and then proceeded to walk around the bazaar.

The reason he was calling a jew is because his org name is literally "JEWSSS".

The person is clearly just trying to start things by ramming and provoking us in order to be able to get us banned.

Reaction score

Perhaps you shouldn't consistently, on more than one occasion, provoke people and instigate trouble for no reason if you don't want to face the consequences.

Also, I have seen your organisation name in-game and checked the logs and it is literally called "JEWSSS". You should probably change it.

Reviewed with @Double J

Status
Not open for further replies.