Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: GainAxe
Your Roleplay Name: Louie Thisted
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Player's Steam Name: Tinky
Player's Roleplay Name: Tinky Starksy
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107027937

Why should this player be punished?: This player broke gp and risked his own life by jumping off the bridge. As you can see on the clip you can see he knows I have a gun and I tell them to put their hands up, his friends comply but Tinky decides to run off the bridge edge and run away.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/idzoQK0lKgGxb/d1337G0TJiJs?invite=cr-MSxESVksMTA0MzU3ODks

Reaction score
Why would you make an AR when you've literally just reported this in-game + staff are online?
First of all, I didn't get a response before I logged off. second every time I do it IG you, pug or some of their other friends take it and close it instant after 1 trick question.

Reaction score
Why would you make an AR when you've literally just reported this in-game + staff are online?
pretty reasonable for him to take it to the forum if he feels the staff team in game at the time couldn't handle it yeah? if he's wrong it'll make him look like an idiot dw bro

Reaction score
pretty reasonable for him to take it to the forum if he feels the staff team in game at the time couldn't handle it yeah? if he's wrong it'll make him look like an idiot dw bro
HU6vdLF.png

It was being handled by another member of staff, dunno why he closed the report when it was opened for less than 20 minutes and was being looked into as it was actually briefly discussed in Admin Chat.

Reaction score
HU6vdLF.png

It was being handled by another member of staff, dunno why he closed the report when it was opened for less than 20 minutes and was being looked into as it was actually briefly discussed in Admin Chat.
Wanna take it IG or on forums?

Reaction score

I have discussed this with the reviewing staff member who has advised me that when your report was open in-game, it was briefly discussed in Admin Chat where the general feeling was that @Tinky did not break 3.4. Both of us agree that you were not directly gunpointing. Tinky as you were aiming essentially below their feet for the most part and waving your gun around, which would have been easily visible. Tinky was a sufficient distance away and took the opportunity to sprint and jump off of the highway, and your indecision meant that when you looked over he was able to leave your view entirely.

I would also like to make the following point in-relation to a comment you made on this thread:
...every time I do it IG you, pug or some of their other friends take it and close it instant after 1 trick question.
My own opinion on malfeasance aside (of which I genuinely do not believe any of our current roster engages in), if you have sufficient evidence which would amply demonstrate any such claim then you are well-entitled to make a Staff Complaint. They are taken seriously and treated in-confidence, only serving to improve the standard of the staff team. It is not particularly helpful to state this as a fleeting comment on an Action Request or otherwise, particularly without evidence present.

Reviewed with @Clarky

Status
Not open for further replies.