Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: MalekIsWeird
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Player's Steam Name: tmac
Player's Roleplay Name: Donald Makarov
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:460730008

Why should this player be punished?: Last night, We counter raided 1% at office. This user decided to, after dying, come back and blatantly tell me "I'll break nlr to help you i dont care about a ban I just want to have fun." as shown in the video below.

I tell him not to do that, "I tell him don't talk to me and let me focus." His follow-up course of actions is to go ahead and annoy me for the rest of the raid. He spam calls me and runs into office then sneaks by the gunmen inside to climb to the roof so he can continue spam calling me and yelling in my ear about the guns he just found.

I die because I can't hear anything and I hadn't been able to think of blocking him yet, I then get frustrated and begin being toxic in ooc then he begins being toxic back as I was really annoyed with his behavior throughout the day of bugging me plus this segment where he broke rules intending to "have fun" which I didn't even want him to do I wanted him to leave me alone yet he did it anyway and sabotaged my whole raid.

Furthermore, I blocked him on discord because he was just shifting blame and trying to guilt trip me into somehow believing it's all my fault after all he did. He then made an alt account not before making sure to talk more trash to me in ooc. Then he began trying to threaten me in a bluff that I called him on with him saying I somehow broke nlr to try and sway me away from reporting as if I would get myself in trouble when I literally told him not do it and to leave me alone right before he did it after announcing he was going to do it.

Finally I blocked his second account, then he made a 3rd alt account after ooc trash talking more. Then begged me more to unblock him then began giving me a half-assed apology then due to my lack of response to this half-assed apology he goes right back to talking trash in ooc, moreover he began scapegoating the claim he makes where he states

"I was high as fuck off the pen lemme add that so my thinkin skills werent good either."

Only to post some weird emojis and go right back to insulting me with no reply from me at this point.

He continues to harass me in ooc and he is self-aware of the fact he is annoying because he told me he knows he is annoying though he consciously behaves like this for who knows why.

Evidence:

First account -
Second account -
Third Account -
Logs will show he died yesterday in office in a short period of time proving he broke NLR. The only thing I think I am guilty of in this instance is me even considering not reporting plus me being toxic. For that, I am sorry.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1hXsi83vkofVRE/d1337S14fTpJ?invite=cr-MSw0RUcsNDA0MTMyOTks

Reaction score

@TylerMac, you were killed & finished off by a civilian at The Office; 14 minutes later, you're dead on the scene again?

@MalekIsWeird, in the clip provided, you're dropping & carrying your weapon through the metal detector, but realistically it would still beep, why did you choose to abuse it to your advantage?

I'll probably think of something in order to resolve those DMs between you two and reach out to each of the parties privately; for now, just elaborate on these inquiries

Reaction score
@MalekIsWeird, in the clip provided, you're dropping & carrying your weapon through the metal detector, but realistically it would still beep, why did you choose to abuse it to your advantage?
i genuinely was completely unaware before this moment that that was abusive or against rules. I just realized it's common sense it would be and I saw it before done by players so I thought it was ok but I accept any punishment you decide. I promise you I didn't know before so my intent wasn't out of malice for these people it was just out of pure obliviousness to the obvious fact my actions weren't realistic. I will never do this again now that I know this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’d also like to say that malek also broke NLR by raiding after the raid he was already countering was over

Reaction score

@TylerMac, you were killed & finished off by a civilian at The Office; 14 minutes later, you're dead on the scene again?

I'll probably think of something in order to resolve those DMs between you two and reach out to each of the parties privately; for now, just elaborate on these inquiries
Malek sat outside for 20 minutes and went in after the inital raid was over just gun pointing randoms and then had to lockpick back in

Reaction score
that isn't how NLR works. I wasn't just "sitting outside for 20 minutes." I was involved the whole time disabling cars from the 1%, ziptying a member twice cause you unziptied him involving yourself and being a nuisance when I captured him at city garage respawning his car I just disabled. Then I went in after tapping one through the window with a headshot. I never died and came back. It was one life throughout.

Reaction score
that isn't how NLR works. I wasn't just "sitting outside for 20 minutes." I was involved the whole time disabling cars from the 1%, ziptying a member twice cause you unziptied him involving yourself and being a nuisance when I captured him at city garage respawning his car I just disabled. Then I went in after tapping one through the window with a headshot. I never died and came back. It was one life throughout.
The owners had won the raid and had already locked up the doors , everyone inside including me died and you knew that , instead you sat outside and ziptied "1%" members that had already died and had lost the raid . Also OOC 1.1 is legit written everywhere I tried being the bigger person thinking that this wasnt a normal reaction and I simply stated that ive asked like 5 people and they said that this is typical behavior getting very angry at people over video games .

Last edited:
Reaction score
You started the insults and my "insults" where nothing but rebutals and my view on how you were acting ( which were very childish insults )

Reaction score
The owners had won the raid and had already locked up the doors
everyone inside including me died and you knew that , instead you sat outside and ziptied "1%" members that had already died and had lost the raid
there was people still inside with guns from my fallen teammates I had intent to retrieve therefore same raid was still going as I was involved in it due to me shooting at 1% who were still inside and getting shot at later on while being an outside shooter by someone on the roof before the doors were locked up.

Also OOC 1.1 is legit written everywhere I tried being the bigger person thinking that this wasnt a normal reaction and I simply stated that ive asked like 5 people and they said that this is typical behavior getting very angry at people over video games .
You started the insults and my "insults" where nothing but rebutals and my view on how you were acting ( which were very childish insults )

Complete delusional hypocrisy, and the proof and the logs show this. I ignored you for the better part of our interactions and yet you continuously harass me even going as far to go on duty when I am on duty so you can talk to me. You don't understand that when somebody wishes to not speak to you you have no right over them to force a conversation and you literally would try to have a conversation with me forcefully for many instances over the span of about 1-2 hours following the office raid either via discord or ingame.

Reaction score

@MalekIsWeird, I'll be entirely honest here, I acknowledge the frustration from the raid that was lost & tmac insisted too much on trying to talk to you which led to you feeling harassed. However, from the chat logs combined, what I see here, is that they're trying to resolve it and even took a step forward in apologizing to you and accepting their mistake at some point. I am not sure why you felt like bringing it to this stage instead of settling it there but you can't just start calling someone "0 iq" over OOC then say stuff about the raid further on and expect zero pushback for your actions. You knowingly didn't report the player at the time for breaking NLR, which you know you should have. And another thing, don't do that stuff you're doing with the metal detector again.

@TylerMac, you took it too far by constantly coming back on another account on Discord and trying to reach out to him when someone tells you to stop, let it go, regardless of the reason, it can be very annoying and cause harassment to some extent. It appears from the logs and your response that you did break NLR, going back to the situation you just died in which you've been playing enough to know not to do it.

And I want to note, you two aren't children, and I'm not babysitting anyone through this, next time you're on the server, adjust yourselves properly or I'm just going to start issuing bans regardless of what anyone did if the thing in between you continues and starts causing inconvenience on the server, this applies to other server platforms as well. You can see that this thread has been no good to any of the parties involved, I'm giving you two a 2 week ban each to cool down and consider yourselves very lucky you both are getting this low.

@MalekIsWeird for 1.4 Causing Problems, 2.6 Reporting a Rulebreaker, 2.1 Play Realistically

@TylerMac 1.4 Causing Problems, 3.5 New Life Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.