Action Request On Modspot / Mike Trapani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: moher4 ghost / Moher Moussy

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Modspot / Mike Trapani

His/Her SteamID: Unknown

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

The player (Mike Trapani) get's a ticket from me for wreck less driving, after i issue him the ticket he walked up to me and types something in
LOOC which did not make seance. As i was trying to drive away he and the people that were in his car start blocking my car causing me not to
not be able to respond to a panic call, as i was asking them to move away and all Mike did a /me (** Mike drags officer out of the car) which
was right in front of the police department. I move the car slightly forward as i could not get out as the door was blocked (so i can follow his /me)
and as i got out i pulled my gun out and GPed him as he proved him self to be a direct threat to me by pulling me out of my cop car. He fails to follow
my commands while i had him under GP and it takes around 5-10 mins for him to finally comply and get cuffed, during that time he was threatening me in
LOOC to report me and that he already reported it and that i will get banned and all which was disturbing the already unrealistic RP sit he caused. After he was
cuffed and i was taking him to jail he starts talking in LOOC saying he has wants to know why he is going to jail and why he got a ticket which i made very clear
to him many times eventually threatens me with making an AR and from there he goes to jail after being searched. Point is he pulled an officer out of his police car
so that he can get his ticket removed and while doing so he also failed to follow fear RP as he was being GPed and did not follow any of the commands issued to him.

Evidence (Demo Required):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h6pfeiyaphcmmaq/remove_the_ticket_NOW_!perpheads_demo_2016-1-24_18-38-45.dem

Tick: From the start of the demo.

Reaction score
Best Moher,
You said :
''get's a ticket from me for wreck less driving, after i issue him the ticket he walked up to me and types something in
LOOC which did not make seance.''

In my opinion I wasn't wreck less driving because the LT said ''take over'' so I took the car over to the side of the road.
You also said : ''my commands while i had him under GP and it takes around 5-10 mins for him to finally comply and get cuffed, during that time he was threatening me in''
sorry for the time but I was roleplaying a mad guy because of the ticket , and about the ./me command I tought you ignored it because you start driving a bit forward . Thats also the reason why a start writing in (./looc) that I would make a AR.
You also said : ''cuffed and i was taking him to jail he starts talking in LOOC saying he has wants to know why he is going to jail and why he got a ticket which i made very clear''
I think I wouldn't asked it if it wouldn't be clear enough for me.( no offense )
Also i would like to point that if he gived me a reason at the moment of giving me a ticket ( He should also listen to my story about the LT what he didn't ) I wouldn't need to rp about getting him out of the car because he was driving away.

I would also like to say : Sorry for threatening you with AR it wasn't right to do and making such a big problem about a ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.