Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: DanielRabbit
Your Roleplay Name: Ava James
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171921643

Player's Steam Name: tmac
Player's Roleplay Name: Donald Makarov
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:611504473

Why should this player be punished?: I was telling him to put his hands up and he didn't I knew he can hear it here is the clip I was stopping he instantly pulled his gun out and started shooting cops which made someone lose their life.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1gmnGUxcUgyhnY/d1337lqtLFHf?invite=cr-MSxOVk8sMTg4MzE2MDQ3LA

Reaction score
I didnt know they had guns behind me , I thought they were dealing with ryan on the other side of the transit , you can see that Furio isnt looking in my direction
which I beleived would allow me to pull out my firearm and allow for me to kill him , which I did but then died to the officers I didnt know where behind me . I was also in the back of the van and was unknown to the officers until I hopped out and pulled my gun .
I'd also like to comment that no one has threatened you at all and I would like you to stop slandering my boy

Reaction score
I didnt know they had guns behind me , I thought they were dealing with ryan on the other side of the transit , you can see that Furio isnt looking in my direction
which I beleived would allow me to pull out my firearm and allow for me to kill him , which I did but then died to the officers I didnt know where behind me . I was also in the back of the van and was unknown to the officers until I hopped out and pulled my gun .
I'd also like to comment that no one has threatened you at all and I would like you to stop slandering my boy
Here the three issues I have with your defence...
1. In your POV I can see one officers head in front of the van.
2. A RTU officer drives past you.
3. Even if we neglect the other officer there and just look at Furio alone, he has a gun pointed at the vehicle and your friend, you’re within his vision and he is easily within shooting ability to kill you.

Reaction score
1. if i saw him i would have complied , i was in a rush because i saw furio which i thought that he had gun in passive
2. He wasnt/didnt shoot me when i pulled the gun meaning he didnt see even see me and he didnt give any verbal commands to me further establisting the fact that he didnt see me
3. I had no idea that there were 2 cops behind me I only saw the guy driving past me , I thought that Ryan was on the other side and thats why I was hearing people say " hands"
4. I thought everyone was aiming at Ryan ( at the other side of the car ) until I killed Furio

Reaction score
Here the three issues I have with your defence...
1. In your POV I can see one officers head in front of the van.
2. A RTU officer drives past you.
3. Even if we neglect the other officer there and just look at Furio alone, he has a gun pointed at the vehicle and your friend, you’re within his vision and he is easily within shooting ability to kill you.
I didnt see the head cause I compleletly focused on Furio , and if I did I would of most definitely surrendered

Reaction score
You were gun pointed mate look real closley
Can you atleast spell correctly , I clearly had enough time to pull out my gun and kill him , hes not looking at me , If I knew you were behind me I wouldnt of pulled my gun

Reaction score
I would like to add on this he clearly saw me I have a gun but he said he didn't know so how is this believable View attachment 18176
The fact you think I "clearly" saw you is complelelty ridiculous and stupid , your head was at the top of my head mirror when theres a cop car riding by me and im dead focused on killing Furio . When looking at the clip it is only in view for 0.245 secounds , and since I was in the trunk I thought you were talking to Ryan on the other side of the van , given why Furio wasnt aiming directly at me but at Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.