Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Jack Bruhross
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Bushross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

Player's Steam Name: Unknow, Segeco
Player's Roleplay Name: Jack Debuss | Simon Garlic
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80659775 | STEAM_0:1:199086674

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4, 3.6 and 2.1, 2.3

Both users broke 3.4 and 3.6 by having one of the run away while under direct gunpoint at the DD. Not putting there hands up and then pulling a gun and dying in the process. During this situation the second person tried to run away while the person tried to pull the gun. Leading to his death.

The second part of this report will be for 2.1 and 2.3, This is another set of rules Simon broke. The user what I could only think of went to the CG to get his car after he died. He then noticed it was stolen. When seeing this the user ran to the hospital and decided to go medic with a strange timing of his friends behind us. He then shortly went off medic with in a 5min period.

If metagame was involved with this I am unaware and will not be reporting for that unless the staff member feels the need to look into it further.

I would also like to add that this report was made ingame but was taken a decent amount of time for a staff member to handle it so i have decided to create a report.

Evidence Link:
|

Reaction score
I am the guy in the black tesla behind you driving, i have nothing to do with this guy or this situation. this was just unlucky timing that i drove behind you and you car despawned. i saved your guns and gave it back.

Reaction score
I am the guy in the black tesla behind you driving, i have nothing to do with this guy or this situation. this was just unlucky timing that i drove behind you and you car despawned. i saved your guns and gave it back.
Understandable as said I wasnt reporting for that but it might of been the case. Thank you for your input!

Reaction score

@Segeco can you elaborate on your side of this? Jack Debuss will be attempted to be contacted via an off-community platform to be inquired about the situation

Reaction score
@Segeco I'll be nice and give you two more days to reply to this thread & upload the demo file perpheads_demo_2023-4-10 12-20-09 so I can verify the reasoning behind the bit where you logged onto the medic job. Otherwise, I'll proceed with the clip that is provided by the AR creator

Reaction score

Viewing the initial clip, both of the reported parties have broken 3.4, they were gun-pointed, issued verbal orders through the microphone, and these players were expected to stop lurking around, trying to buy time for themselves, and comply by putting their hands up in this scenario instead.

It wasn't beneficial for Jack Debuss to attempt to pull out a six-shooter when an automatic weapon was present in their face under gunpoint, nor was it beneficial for Segeco to get far away initially from where they were gun pointed, they should have put their hands up. Especially taking into consideration they had no proper cover to protect themselves as well, they had to jump & walk back for that wall to get to actual cover which led to their death in this scenario.

Quoting rule 3.4:
"Any actions taken by a player that may put their In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment or general well-being at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion"

I couldn't verify the second bit for 2.1, taking a look at the logs, they became a medic 3-4 minutes after respawning and I couldn't see if they've been to the city garage, actually knowing that their car was stolen since they failed to provide their demo nor made any sort of effort to help the AR investigation despite logging onto the forums & being pinged twice.

Under the circumstances elaborated above, unknow (Jack Debuss) will be receiving a warning for 3.4, and Segeco will be receiving a month ban for 3.4, 1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.