Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Segeco
Your Roleplay Name: Simon Garlic
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80659775

Player's Steam Name: Locksmith
Player's Roleplay Name: Jack Locks
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Why should this player be punished?: Breaking 3.4, User drew his firearm when mine was raised. I asked for him to release the prisoner and he failed to do so.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
Hello mate, So im gonna state a few things that i want to know

1 Why was you attempting to force me to release Willy, he had not said anything and did not have a warrant out for his arrest, i was merley just moving him off the highway after the EMS hit his vehicle and Fled.

2. You and Sam had recently done a raid at suburbs house 2 i believe, i am unsure why you would stop infront of a Tactical firearms officer after recently doing these things especially since this ended up in sam's arrest

From my POV i believe i pulled my firearm at the same time as you raised it, but from your side this may not have been done, I will get a staff member to either request my Demo for this Action request, or i will upload it directly to this Action request thread

If i did indeed break 3.4 im happy to compensate you in full for the items lost as my intentions where not to be malicious(As i said in LOOC on live server, i was expecting Sam to send to me but he never ended up doing so)

Reaction score
I’m gonna reply here since I was involved from the beginning. Me @Segeco amd Willy we’re all raiding suburbs together. I was handcuffed at the scene and Segeco helped me escape.

When me and Sgeco were away and safe we went to go find our org member (Willy) as me and Segeco had successfully fled the scene and Willy was unresponsive. We drove around looking for Willy as he was helping us with the raid.
We then find Willy in the back of a TFU van so Segeco asks what’s happening and asks you to release him but you pulled a gun out when the weapon was pulled up into passive?

You’re more than entitled to ask why a gun was pulled out to try and free Willy I feel like. I have given all the info needed but I can provide clips of what happened to show why a gun was pulled on you. Bare all of this in mind the matter of the fact is you still pulled a gun out while under direct gunpoint and as you can see from the video you are in clear violation of rule 3.4 anything previous to this can be explained separately but this action request is for for you pulling a gun out when a gun was in hand the whole time and why you pulled it out when it was drawn to you’re head.

Reaction score

From the evidence provided by @Locksmith/Jack Locks it is clear from his POV that he drew his weapon the exact second before you raised your weapon to GP him, with his weapon in hand it allows for him to then point his weapon in an attempt to defend himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.