Action Request - UNKNOWN (Disconnecting during Raid).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Blackdown / Ethan Limsley
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Meatdiver / Unknown
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39613464
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I noticed this user arriving at his house about 15-20 minutes or so earlier. I currently had a house in the Regals Apartments where I had one neighboring apartment (Regals 5) which I was aware of many people living there. I knew one or two of them and I decided to ask them if they wanted to assist me in raiding the guy at Suburbs I had noticed earlier. Upon arrival to the User's house I approached his door and asked if he was there. He responding with, "I'm taking a shit." He furthermore repeated this one more time. On my second attempt,which was successful after my first bobby pin broke, to break into the man's home, he instantly disconnected which removed his drugs and any items he had on himself which could have been taken off of him via a mugging. A benchmark to look for where this user disconnected is before I stated in the OOC chat: "I'll make the AR haha". This was about 4:50 AM (Server Time Zone).

(PLAYERS INFORMATION WAS PROVIDED BY YOUSEFF, NONE FURTHER IS NEEDED.)
Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello!
After reviewing the evidence you have provided, this is my opinion on the matter.

Rule 6.5: Disconnecting from the server:
The user did disconnect from the server and i believe that he would have known he was being raided to to the one person saying we are coming in.

Obviously without the name of the user nothing can be done unless staff are able to get it but thay may not be possible.

Reaction score
The demo gave me a good laugh but anyways I support, this was unacceptable and should be investigated further.

Reaction score
  • Staff
@Appricey they are able to find the user through the logs due to benchmarks (stuff that has happened around what they are looking for) and such. Especially in a situation where so few people are online, it's not like 4-5 people can disconnect all in the same time frame. Regardless, it will note that when he disconnects the items he takes along with himself when he disconnects. It'll be situated just fine. I appreciate your input aswell.

Reaction score
After looking over this Action Request I am going to be supporting it.

From the evidence provided it is incredibly clear that the user had disconnected once he knew he was being raided. The user instantaneously disappeared which is good enough evidence that this was a deliberate disconnect. This, of course, is a breakage of Rule 6.5.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User is banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.