Ban Request: Ishio Kamikaze ( Steam name unknown )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Blackdown / Ethan Limsley
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown / Ishio Kamikaze
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Reason: Was giving ideas to break the law ( Rape ) and you cannot suggest to break the law and he also said this to a suspect which we had just restrained which is also against the rules. He also spiked his own car for no reason. ( No visual proof on the car but their is chat messages on it. )
Evidence:
azrKFp5.jpg
WVQ1dbG.jpg
( The Lieutenant at the time was Jamie Remus and he has volenteered as a witness and can give proof of what Ishio has done. )

The pictures aren't direct so you have to click on them, sorry :/

Reaction score
It would be much better if you could provide your demo of this incident. It would also be preferable if you could provide the tick at which this occurs (Makes it much easier to review the demo if we don't have to shift through it).

Reaction score
  • Staff
Sgt.James said:
Please provide evidence within the next 12 hours or i will close this ban request.
I might not be able to provide the proof in the next 5 hours but I will in 6 - 7. Please give me that time. I have school + school work and I can do it as soon as I get home! ( 5 - 7 hours )

Reaction score
  • Staff
Never mind Sgt. I was unable to find the correct Demo. Sorry for wasting your time. You can lock it. I'll make sure to label the demo right after I get off next time if I need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.