Action Request (Unknown)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Reaction score
He gped me up in his friends apartment of slums 5 for no reason which is a threat to life so I attempted to kill him

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: roos
Your Roleplay Name: Yann Zui
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:524310229

Player's Steam Name: Unknown
Player's Roleplay Name: Unknown
Player's SteamID: Unknown

Why should this player be punished?: As you can see he tried to shoot up me up for no reason i just pulled my gun and killed both of them

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...d1337ba1mEfK?invite=cr-MSxCanEsMTg0MDkxMDU0LA

He gped me up in his friends apartment of slums 5 for no reason which is a threat to life so I attempted to kill him
I never gped you or anything i just told you to stop being around my property

Reaction score
You did gp me I was banging on slums four asking for Knut and then he opened the door and you had your gun aimed directly at me until someone else who was also gping me told me to leave so I left

Reaction score
You did gp me I was banging on slums four asking for Knut and then he opened the door and you had your gun aimed directly at me until someone else who was also gping me told me to leave so I left
i did told you to leave u literally saying 2 different stories
"He gped me up in his friends apartment of slums 5 for no reason" in this one you said i forced you to go inside the apartament. And i just gped you so you can go away from my property. i never forced you to go inside

Reaction score
I have no evidence I mean I’m in a different country rn anyway so if I did have a clip I can’t check and to be clear I was right at his door a step or two back because it har been opened pushing me back and he gped me and I think so did Knut (another player)

Status
Not open for further replies.