Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Astakos
Your Roleplay Name: Alejandro Rojas
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37905857

Player's Community Name: @voyd
Player's Roleplay Name: deandre smith
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:542591089

Why should this player be punished?: I Dont know if it was him only or maybe others with him but as soon as we got out to see if its our cars getting stolen they gunned us down , i was armed with a machete , dont even know if louie had a weapon at all so to me it just seems like they found an excuse to kill us cause of previous life beef .

Evidence Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Sgv5X4YXUI

Reaction score
Let me explain why I don't think Rinos (the guy who shot you in the clip) should be punished. We (me and Rinos) weren't in the apartment when you raided (projex 4),
so we weren't killed, but before he died, DeAndre/Voyd, who was, said he recognized your voices from the apartment below us (projex 3), and called out who was raiding us before he died. Since we never died, we still had the knowledge of who raided us, and where you were, so we decided to make a plan to get revenge for you guys killing our friends (voyd and a guy named Barry). We decided Rinos would cover us while Voyd broke into your car to lure you guys out of your apartment, making it easier to kill you (I didn't find anywhere in the rules it said you couldn't do this, but please correct me if I'm wrong), so when you came down the stairs and out the door, we killed you.

I don't believe any rules were broken here, as we used knowledge that was relayed to us in a legitimate fashion to exact revenge for our fallen friends.

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score
Let me explain why I don't think Rinos (the guy who shot you in the clip) should be punished. We (me and Rinos) weren't in the apartment when you raided (projex 4),
so we weren't killed, but before he died, DeAndre/Voyd, who was, said he recognized your voices from the apartment below us (projex 3), and called out who was raiding us before he died. Since we never died, we still had the knowledge of who raided us, and where you were, so we decided to make a plan to get revenge for you guys killing our friends (voyd and a guy named Barry). We decided Rinos would cover us while Voyd broke into your car to lure you guys out of your apartment, making it easier to kill you (I didn't find anywhere in the rules it said you couldn't do this, but please correct me if I'm wrong), so when you came down the stairs and out the door, we killed you.

I don't believe any rules were broken here, as we used knowledge that was relayed to us in a legitimate fashion to exact revenge for our fallen friends.

I can see by logs when I had looked at this a bit ago that @Voyd saying it was alejandro who was raiding and started saying they were getting bombed. Assumingly, this is how you know who had raided you, however how did you know who the guy was and how he looked like, are you able to give a bit more information regarding this so I can come to a conclusion? Any more information would be greatly appreciated

Reaction score
I can see by logs when I had looked at this a bit ago that @Voyd saying it was alejandro who was raiding and started saying they were getting bombed. Assumingly, this is how you know who had raided you, however how did you know who the guy was and how he looked like, are you able to give a bit more information regarding this so I can come to a conclusion? Any more information would be greatly appreciated
How we knowed how he looked like. Because they were the only ones living in projex if im not mistaken and we have seen them previously before the raid and i heard alejandro talking.

A1L

Reaction score

Doesn't seem like from logs that Louie had died, it seems like you were the only one who had died, discussed before it seems like he had called you out in organisation chat for raiding before he died, apparently they had seen you previously before the raid, and it seems like revenge was taken and only you were killed. As far as it seems, they knew you had raided, and they knew who you were/what you looked like, and like stated you were the only one killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.