Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Jack Bruhross
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Bushross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58009824

Player's Steam Name: Voyd
Player's Roleplay Name: Paul Bennet
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:542591089

Why should this player be punished?: user broke 3.3, The officers did not clear any of the area and didn't not check for flankers. When taking the gun the officer could of also pressed "c" to stop taking it but instead took it and died because of this. You could also say the officer broke 3.6 by not preserving his life and 3.4 because he risked his life to take the weapon when there was danger in the area!

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/c1xwjq

Reaction score

@Voyd - What made you decide to confiscate this weapon, despite the scene evidently not being secure? Furthermore, why did you proceed to confiscate the weapon even though you were well-aware of this clear danger having transmitted it via your radio?

Reaction score
I got ordered by a higher up, by a TFU i think, but yeah even with that I could have pressed C so i take all of the blame and ill recive the warning.

Reaction score
accepted.png

The following is addressed to @Voyd:

You claim that a TFO told you to confiscate the weapon, be that so, concerns about what they order you to do should typically be raised via internal affairs. Even if you are following orders, you must ensure that you are not violating the rules yourself. In this case, 3.30; "No weapons or evidence shall be confiscated by Law Enforcement when immediate harm is at risk, such as under gun fire or assailants nearby". Had you waited a few more seconds or walked further up the road, you would have known that there were assailants nearby and not to confiscate the weapon.

In addition to this, you continued to confiscate the weapon whilst being shot at. You should have cancelled this process and taken yourself to some cover, I think you understand this. You failed to value your life in how you acted and thus also violated rule 3.6.

@Voyd - You will be receiving a warning for your actions. Please try to be more prudent/judicious in future situations.

@Jack Bruhross - Feel free to create a refund request for your weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.