Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Willy Paolucci
Your Roleplay Name: Willy paolucci
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104948855

Player's Steam Name: wagi
Player's Roleplay Name: STEAM_0:1:85899821
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85899821

Why should this player be punished?: Reason the officer saw drugs sticking out of the prop and raided us when the window was blocked. we ask him how he saw it and he send us this pic i put it in evidence link

Evidence Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1120879102275104820/1120879119794712746/image.png

Last edited:
Reaction score

Can you please fix the link, it doesn't work.

Reaction score
he deleted the link i was able to screen grab it before he deleted it completly from our convo

Attachments

• 1687900537834.png
    1687900537834.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 66
Reaction score
Hi there. Addressing the picture, in my personal opinion (and officers on duty) its a valid raid, there are clearly some leaves sticking out underneith the board. I suggest next time covering your window fully and not leaving a gap.

And I may be wrong but this seems like more of a plpd.online IA?

Reaction score
it's not sticking under but sticking through the board as you can see from the picture. I did not make IA to save your PD career.

Reaction score
Well, from my POV there is 2 leaves 100% without a doubt sticking under. Yes some are going through the board, but like I said if take an actual look at it you will be able to see. Like I said I suggest you check your base properly for displaying drugs.

Last edited:
Reaction score

The leaf must be seen fully, half a leaf isn't a valid reason to be raiding a property, the leaves shown aren't exactly distinguishable from other drugs and could be mistaken for a normal plant.

As there were only 1-2 leaves sticking out that weren't even showing the full leaf, this is going to be accepted however no warning will be issued to @fatdoobies.
For any refunds feel free to create a PM with me.

@Aquaa @steelo @SamSN

3.24 Staying In-Character

"Players are prohibited from bringing out-of-character information into in-character gameplay. Out of character information is defined as any information that would not be realistically accessible to your character. Common examples include discussing server rules during roleplay situations and initiating a raid on the sole basis of viewing illegal substances through a wall. Players may also not discuss ongoing in-character situations in out-of-character chat.

The exception to this rule allows you to talk about OOC related things when it does not affect anyone around you, or anyone openly involved in a roleplay situation, for example when inside your base or in a private area."

Status
Not open for further replies.