Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Jedediah Longtree
Your Roleplay Name: Edric Griffin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21010680

Player's Steam Name: Wagi & Tyler
Player's Roleplay Name: Tyler Mason & Barry Barrett
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:85899821 & STEAM_0:0:88281998

Why should this player be punished?: Tyler mason (wagi) rammed my car on full force. I then ask them to repair my car because of it. They refuse to repair it because "i didn't say please" I then tell them "I'm going to "kill" them if they don't" Yea shouldn't have done that but I don't think it justifies their behavior as a government employees. Anyway the entire situation would of never happen if they didn't act recklessly in the first place and hit my car intentionally ramming it at full speed and refusing to repair it after. I went through their ban history and both of them have recent got banned multiple times because of "minging" as road-crew workers.

EDIT: Looking back at the demo they also seem to be towing a red mini that was legally parked at subrubs. I don't know whos car that is but they seem to be just impounding cars randomly

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
Hi me and my great friend aboubacar omabalade (Not sure where you got Tyler Mason from... idk who that is...) logged onto perpheads after a thrilling day/night out. We happened to both be intoxicated when we got back to our homes and logged onto perp, and our judgement wasn't correct. (also the mini was illegally parked)

Apologies to

Jedediah Longtree and the staff dealing with it thanks.​

Last edited:

Deleted member 4084

I’ll discuss with other staff what action to take; I don’t see an issue with the mini which they were towing as it was abandoned blocked the road—which you do not need permission to tow. Nevertheless I’ll provide a response by the end of the day. Thanks for the honesty @TylerReadman1

Still need a response from @fatdoobies if possible.

Reaction score
I’ll discuss with other staff what action to take; I don’t see an issue with the mini which they were towing as it was abandoned blocked the road—which you do not need permission to tow. Nevertheless I’ll provide a response by the end of the day. Thanks for the honesty @TylerReadman1

Still need a response from @fatdoobies if possible.
My reply is from both of us, as we didn't think there would be any point for us to both write the same thing, as we were out together.

Deleted member 4084

If you can just get him to send me a message on discord confirming this is also his response, again thanks for the honesty.

Deleted member 4084

Reviewed with @Maia and @steelo
I do thank both @TylerReadman1 and @fatdoobies for their honesty, you both have just come off of a ban from roadcrew for pretty much the same thing and so I will be banning you both for two days for the reason outlined below, additionally, you will be receiving a two-week blacklist from roadcrew.

Ban and Blacklist Reason: 2.5, 3.4, 4.1 - User killed another person, as a roadcrew worker, for saying they will kill them. Included in this ban will be a two-week blacklist from roadcrew // Banned for Haris - Accepted AR

You are more than welcome to dispute or apologise for this through the forums should you wish to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.