Action Request (ZuHo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Remi
Your Roleplay Name: Remi Gus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:594114510

Player's Steam Name: ZuHo
Player's Roleplay Name: Ava Fox ( he seems to change his character name pretty often so I'm not sure but at 05:54 AM GMT+0 he was having this one because I recognize his voice )
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:547600629

Why should this player be punished?:
**02:13**---->>> Said toward me " fucking retard" for no reason ( I'm in a public place, I have the right to go where I want )
**08:45**---->>>>Voluntary turned into me and keep harassing me and lying by saying " What the fuck are you doing mate like, you literally crash in my fucking car. you falsely using code 3 mate, you actually retarded, I can't I don't even have your fucking badge number, you got a fucking, you fucking ramming to my car at storage, you fucking reckless driving falsely using emergency light, you fucking into me, retarded"

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score

This is clearly an in-character situation that should be dealt in-character. You only had two interactions with @Noodle Head throughout your 10min video and nothing leads me to believe he's harrassing you or being disrespectful.

Do not forget this is a roleplay game and insults are fine as long as they are in-character as it was the case here. Instead of making a petty AR over something so small I suggest that next time you just deal with it in-game as it is your authority as Police Officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.