Ar on Jack Young

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Zane Baako / Jamie2200
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jack Young
His/Her SteamID: i dont know because when we came to ask him, he just pretended to be AFK and after a while he just ran.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Right first he meta gamed saying he knew my friends name (Jacob Latham), he threatened us under gunpoint saying something like 'my org is going to fuck you up' and he was being extremely rude, then ran when he was tied, and since he meta gamed , threatened us and ran when tied this all led to his death, and he shouted at the very beginning he shouted 'We are getting raided' under gunpoint. (between 54 seconds to like 58 he said his name was Jacob) and he was talking whilst gagged (a little)
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
First you broke 2.5 by killing me and i didnt say that they "Fuck You Up" Second i know you friends name for previous instances. Plus just because you knocked out my friend doesnt mean you forget everything. You also tied paddy not me so thats false.

Reaction score
0:05: User screams out with a Glock to his face and a guy with a Famas at his back "WERE BEING RAIDED" while under gun point.
0:39: User calls us a "Bunch of idiots" while under gunpoint.
0:50: User somehow knows my name is Jacob after I died in a raid on his base that day.
1:35: User says "If you want to kill us after mugging that's not allowed" and is now talking about 2.5 which is an OOC rule while using IC chat.
2:06: User then threatens me and my future life saying that his organization would kill me and make my life a living hell and states he knows my name
First you broke 2.5 by killing me and i didnt say that they "Fuck You Up" Second i know you friends name for previous instances. Plus just because you knocked out my friend doesnt mean you forget everything. You also tied paddy not me so thats false.
In order to preserve my life I was forced to kill you to ensure you wouldn't fuck up my future life and organization wouldn't come after me due to you're threats and you also seemed to magically know my name so I was forced to do this. Had you not made this threat you would have still lived through it not to mention you risked your life by doing so and you're legs were tied at 1:08.

Reaction score
Alright, to clear this up a bit up. Jack Young broke 3.4, he first totally made fun about being gunpointed, ignored and threatened you guys under gunpoint. Including 3.26 by totally ignoring that he has been tied (tried to escape) and... well... had genitals from someone in the mouth and kept talking.
Let's talk about Jamie. What you broke as far as I know is 2.5 while I am not 100% sure since he heavily resisted.
Overall still a +support. He should get punished for his actions.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User ([PH]JackZ) will receive a warning for violation of rule 6.2 [Learning Names]

Closed and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.