AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: The Omega/Oliver Mohammad
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Idk who it was
His/Her SteamID: Idk who it was
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 User walked around with a weapon in a open shootout, he had ran away, but he still ran away and I ran towards him with gunpoint with my shotgun and he turned around and draw he's weapon under gunpoint and I died, but he was still under gunpoint and could have ended with he's death. This happend about 21:55 in GMT+1 time
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: 30 seconds

Reaction score
1) Didnt hear you say anything

2) You was at a decent range away from me

Reaction score
1) Didnt hear you say anything

2) You was at a decent range away from me
I don't need to say anything, and ofc you can't hear me from that distance, but I know you knew I had a weapon and I really don't hope you are so stupid I will walk around and see a guy with a weapon on he's back with a shooting very close unarmed and say "Hey stop this!" ofc, I'm gonna point a weapon on you, it's kinda common sense.

Reaction score
Inolved --

Joe was a flanker for the raiders, he had just probably killed some cops and was heading to his vehicle. He then sees you, his first response would be to shoot you as YOU are a cop and he was told to KOS cops. Another thing. The fact you said he pulled a gun under gunpoint where in the video he is clearly out of range of your shotgun so it would do no damage.

Reaction score
Also you were way far from me so you couldnt do anything and how could i hear you at that far of a range?

Reaction score
Inolved --

Joe was a flanker for the raiders, he had just probably killed some cops and was heading to his vehicle. He then sees you, his first response would be to shoot you as YOU are a cop and he was told to KOS cops. Another thing. The fact you said he pulled a gun under gunpoint where in the video he is clearly out of range of your shotgun so it would do no damage.
Excuse me, where exactly were you involved in exactly this situation? He was the only one there.

Reaction score
Also you were way far from me so you couldnt do anything and how could i hear you at that far of a range?
I used the Shotgun in that situation, had I used my pistol then yes it would have been shooting range, no matter what should still be counted as of right before you draw your weapon I was pretty close, not very close, but a good close distance in the end.

Reaction score
Yea, But the thing is you cant GP me from that far away and expect me to hear u.

Reaction score
and ofc you can't hear me from that distance,
Buddy, you have said it yourself if he's not at a distance to hear you how do you expect him to get on the ground? You are not supposed to open fire unless the other player clearly is a threat to you. Obviously, you can see you weren't able to tell him to get on the ground because you were to far away also the shotgun at that range would not be as powerful at all meaning he definitely had a chance to live.
Big ups for not getting angry and shouting this time!

Reaction score
Buddy, you have said it yourself if he's not at a distance to hear you how do you expect him to get on the ground? You are not supposed to open fire unless the other player clearly is a threat to you. Obviously, you can see you weren't able to tell him to get on the ground because you were to far away also the shotgun at that range would not be as powerful at all meaning he definitely had a chance to live.
Big ups for not getting angry and shouting this time!
I know I didn't stand any chance at all at this distance I was in tbh, and I can't shoot unless he's a direct threat that's also why I never shot before he drew the weapon, even there I knew I wouldn't stand a chance atleast not with my shotgun, but it was too last for me there to try drawing my pistol, due to I would have a chance to kill him with the pistol, due to I've shot somebody with a Walter P99 with only 2 bullets in just a short distance, so maybe it's just me idk.

Reaction score
not that I can understand what you are trying to say but yea this is quite pointless really unless staff members have changed the rules again I assume this will be denied.

Reaction score
**INVOLVED IN THE SLUMS SITUATION*

This guy was flanking the cops and trying to leave, but he saw you 300 ft away from you, so he shot you, and you had a gun out, you also never had him under direct gunpoint, nor were you in range to be able to do anything, your gunpoint meant nothing due to you being so far away.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

This is totally reasonable at that distance.​

Status
Not open for further replies.