Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Matt / Matt Douglas
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: CeriEdwards_57 / Dai John
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155798045
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Well, I was SS, chillaxing, then Ceri messages me telling me to save his meth in farm, I wouldn't report him, if this had been the first time he'd tried this, but it's not, he has tried it multiple times, and it's annoying. To wrap it up, he tried to metagame on me.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
There's not much i can say about this but i accept i broke the rule. All i can do is appologise and say that this occured at 20th of May and i have matured a lot on the server since then i didnt have a full understanding of the rules like i do now, even though negligence of the rules won't effect it, also i havent recieved a ban in 4 months but i realise i should have recieved one for this. The first time i saw this photo was when i threatened to make an AR on matt for driving my van into the lake after he vandalised all my props in my shop for no reason at all but to just piss me off, this was when i told him i was going to make an admin sit about it because there was absolutely no need, this has been used in LOOC to blackmail me in the past and whenever i told matt im going make AR's on him in the past. I understand i have broken rule 3.2- Third Party Comunications but i haven't done it since, I'll be glad to get this ban/warning over and done with just because this has been blackmailed against me numerous times, but the only evidence i have of this without having to look through 100s of demos is the fact Matt has kept this photo for so long because i haven't screen shotted any of our comunications and the fact that he's waited 5 weeks without the forum ban to make this AR the same week i made an AR on him. Before this is even Accepted i'm going to begin writing my appology because i completely understand how i broke the rule. But it's too late now to say Sorry.

Also, if you claim you have never Blackmailled me why

https://perpheads.com/threads/dai-john-ceri-edwards-is-ban-appology.17088/

Last edited:
Reaction score
There's not much i can say about this but i accept i broke the rule. All i can do is appologise and say that this occured at 20th of May and i have matured a lot on the server since then i didnt have a full understanding of the rules like i do now, even though negligence of the rules won't effect it, also i havent recieved a ban in 4 months but i realise i should have recieved one for this. The first time i saw this photo was when i threatened to make an AR on matt for driving my van into the lake after he vandalised all my props in my shop for no reason at all but to just piss me off, this was when i told him i was going to make an admin sit about it because there was absolutely no need, this has been used in LOOC to blackmail me in the past and whenever i told matt im going make AR's on him in the past. I understand i have broken rule 3.2- Third Party Comunications but i haven't done it since, I'll be glad to get this ban/warning over and done with just because this has been blackmailed against me numerous times, but the only evidence i have of this without having to look through 100s of demos is the fact Matt has kept this photo for so long because i haven't screen shotted any of our comunications. Before this is even Accepted i'm going to begin writing my appology because i completely understand how i broke the rule. But it's too late now to say Sorry.

Sorry, but thats complete and utter bullshit, I didn't make the AR til now, because i've basically been forum banned for 2 weeks, and before that, I couldn't get my imgur to work, I have never attempted to blackmail you using this, if so please provide evidence. I feel you are just attempting to make it seem i've wronged, instead of you. No matter how long ago this was, you still broke the rules, You tried to metagame again recently, but I can't find it for some reason. But please, if you do have evidence of me blackmailing you, provide it, as your attempting to lie on this AR. And in regards to me putting your van in the lake, that was for a valid reason. You attempted to kill me, and still were.
[DOUBLEPOST=1467233449,1467145659][/DOUBLEPOST]Can a staff member close this, me and @ceriedwardsx resolved this personally.

M

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

I would have issued a ban, if you didn't take over a month to post this. Since he did blatantly break the rule it has been noted down as a warning on his record for the sake of practicality, but never retain evidence for this long again - use it or lose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.