Action Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Collier / Peter Wolf
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Whitewolf / Not sure about IC name (Not even sure if it him, but I think it was)
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77774968
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

3.20 | Disconnecting from the server

We were getting raided at subs 3, when said user rushed me and failed. After that, I went downstairs to kill John Clean and possibly save my friends from dying. I called the cops, telling them I just got raided and went back upstairs to find the 2 bodies without any guns lying around them. I have reason to believe that they left the server, as I didn't find either of their names when pressing tab.

Deleted member 4084

Just to clarify, we had a black screen. I waited long enough whilst I had a black screen before disconnecting (I believe).
The people involved in the raid were: @Adrish @John Doe
Both I and Adrish were finished off. Just messaged @LordTyla if it's okay to DC when you have a black screen, as I thought that it was (I was wrong) and if the weapons were kept on the floor, instead they go into your storage. If you wish I may give you the weapon.

I called the cops, telling them I just got raided and went back upstairs to find the 2 bodies without any guns lying around them.

As of my new knowledge, I need to ask if the raid is over before disconnecting (whilst there is a black screen)
a559831085.png

So I sincerely apologise for that.

M

Reaction score
Locked.jpg

@Whitewolf please arrange giving @Col. Collier whatever he would have lost when you disconnected, make sure you confer in OOC before disconnecting in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.